Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

My god, this is such a useful pickaxe!

d889a4522e.jpg

How did you manage that?? But i guess you mine really far away, on the wrong side of your character.
Nope. I can't mine at all with it. Took me a while to figure out why.
[doublepost=1469822245,1469822052][/doublepost]
that was made with mods wasn't it?
Probably. No idea which one though. It's happened a couple of times to different weapons. Some that I've had for a while. While playing, they suddenly get far better or worse. That pick went down in range, while my Expert partner's pick went up in range to +45. Also my Tactical Shotgun's speed went up quite a bit, by 67% all by itself. It was quite the weapon. Throwing the affected item on the ground resets it, and I don't know how to give items the bonus's

Damn dude, but didn't you forget fisheron? Lol. Imagine actually fighting all bosses at once, queen-bee, EoC, BoC, EoW, king-slime lol, WoF,.flying Dutchman, 3 mechs, pantara, golem, fishron, lunatic cultust, moon lord, mourning wood, pumpking, everscream, santa nk1, ice queen, martian saucer, and the 4 pilars

Damn dude, but didn't you forget fisheron? Lol. Imagine actually fighting all bosses at once, queen-bee, EoC, BoC, EoW, king-slime lol, WoF,.flying Dutchman, 3 mechs, pantara, golem, fishron, lunatic cultust, moon lord, mourning wood, pumpking, everscream, santa nk1, ice queen, martian saucer, and the 4 pilars
that can only be made with mods my friend

Thought server hosts could spawn any boss. tho yes there are a few biome locked ones, however only WoF is unmakeable. You could make a line of the other biomes. Tho the events would be the mod ones, but you can't claim "all" bosses otherwise.there's alot of bosses.
im talking not in a server doe servers might work

6emY1D1.png

When you stand on top of the temple looking for bulbs on the map, cavern biome enemies will spawn. Sometimes it takes a while.

Back
Top Bottom