Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

...I'm never going to be able to look at the building the same away again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't make this stuff up man. While scouting for Sky Islands while on a Bee Mount, The game decided to give me a helping hand. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find one, But that doesn't make this any less hilarious.

F5g8lAL.png

I somehow managed to land perfectly on that flying fish, Coupled with the Bee Mount's slow descent, Resulted in me travelling upwards indefinitely.
The only thing that killed the trip was running into the edge of the game window.
s35dfgw.png
On mobile you can just despawn and resummon the mounts and fly forever. :p

These are my most recent screenshots of my current playthrough. I've gotten quite lucky considering my real life situations recently (external monitor broke, laptop dying).

20161112122536_1.jpg

Found these two just sitting here, chillin'.
20161118220824_1.jpg

What are the odds of this Strange Plant growing there?
20161118220937_1.jpg
I got twenty gold from this Pyramid...
20161118220943_1.jpg

Twenty gold? Not bad, I second that with two Flying carpets in one world!
20161120233812_1.jpg

Pretty cool, but can you top 2 Water Bolts right next to each other and another within close proximity?
20161124200928_1.jpg

That's just plan luck! What about this? Is it telling me something or should I stop here?

I mean, I took the picture, but when I try to upload it here it's says it's too large. I assume there's a trick I'm missing.
When an image is too big for the site to handle, then I use a paint program to makes it twice as small,
since the game is 2x2 pixels, it shouldn't affect the image all too much

I'll just use this post for everything I come across.

Capture 2016-12-07 22_46_39.png
Was doing the frozen set playthrough and came across a random chunk of land raised in a suspicious way *cough* transmutation! *cough*

Rest In Piece Corruption Biome
https://gyazo.com/a1a8499af9d56d87bdcdd73455d1522d
[doublepost=1481652484,1481652443][/doublepost]how can i post pictures like u ppls?
If you cleanse the entire natural Corruption biome it actually makes for some fantastic areas for building and is also a nice open biome, perfect for arenas. Not to mention the chasms, ready for a fishing farm to be built around them

And in regards to an actual legit post here...take a look at my avatar. I just equipped the Bunny Mount on a cloud, then suddenly noticed how nice it looked, and ended up setting up a tiny island and waterfall just to make the photo.
...yes, photo. I didn't realise camera mode existed, derp `:confused:

Back
Top Bottom