Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

VT08pyK.png

So I just found a funny little house ...in Hell!
What texture pack is this?

Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 12.30.14 AM.png
Started a new expert playthrough, and i couldn't find the corruption.
Then I went on my maxed out character and flew through the world, and still didn't find it.
Then I went on a Map Viewer, thinking it might be underground only as a bug, and this happened.
Is it really rare? is it a bug? I dont even know.

View attachment 151944 Started a new expert playthrough, and i couldn't find the corruption.
Then I went on my maxed out character and flew through the world, and still didn't find it.
Then I went on a Map Viewer, thinking it might be underground only as a bug, and this happened.
Is it really rare? is it a bug? I dont even know.

Btw the world seed is 1388422964, small, corruption, expert

Apart from that, mobile has nothing. PC users always think that mobile users are so lucky to have a few garbagey exclusives.

I never said anything about one version being superior over the other. The context there was I did something that I thought was cool/unknown, Only to be informed that it could be replicated easier. (The bit with the Holy Hand 'Nades was simply for an example)

So I was just playing a tModloader expert playthrough with my Tribal Warrior character Tania, just beat the Eye of Cthulhu and decided to head to the crimson.

The left chasm entrance is a bit broken...
20161227021152_1.jpg

Intertwining tunnels!
20161227021228_1.jpg

This area is pretty big.
20161227021443_1.jpg

FOUR HEARTS IN ONE SPOT, FOUR!!!
20161227021451_1.jpg

I brung sticky bombs just to reach one heart(so I could have a goblin army spawn naturally)... I didn't even need them...
20161227021521_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom