Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

upload_2017-3-24_13-19-53.png
I teleported with the Magic Mirror while the Moon Lord's tongue was attached to me and this happened. Note the inventory and the lack of multiplayer icons.
upload_2017-3-24_13-21-26.png
It then closes his mouth, but the tongue doesn't retract.

When the Altar spawns at an unusual place..
[doublepost=1490503127,1490503069][/doublepost]It didn't post..
[doublepost=1490503250][/doublepost].

When the Altar spawns at an unusual place..
[doublepost=1490503127,1490503069][/doublepost]It didn't post..
[doublepost=1490503250][/doublepost].
if you go to imgur and go to upload image you can drag an image in. than if you hover over the image there will be a downwards triangle. click it for "get share links" and use bbc code (its made for forums) just copy and past it in a message and it should work great. just remember if its too big you might want to put in a spoiler :)

tun9fXf.png
true, once apon a time i could have clentaminated the mushroom biome into a jungle but i don't remember. its just a strange generation. also earlier today ( couldn't screenshot it :( ) I was walking through a normal, pure forest when out of no where directly from above fell a giant tortoise. i have no explanation for this because there were NO jungles anywhere near, like i was in the center of the world practically...

if you go to imgur and go to upload image you can drag an image in. than if you hover over the image there will be a downwards triangle. click it for "get share links" and use bbc code (its made for forums) just copy and past it in a message and it should work great. just remember if its too big you might want to put in a spoiler :)

Thanks!
Anyways here u go if this works..
qFR37H6.png

[doublepost=1490600936,1490600850][/doublepost]The altar spawned right there, and I had to fight the Golem at a bad place. I got a picksaw first time though (Ayy lucky) and broke the hole on the left.

Here comes a massive post. But for a massive reason. That massive reason is this MASSIVE cave system.
sS8pNSN.png

You can't describe how large this is unless you're truly there. In 1080p, this is what the best section of it looks like. Notice just above me the fake sword stone, and below me......
ZCpkjpH.png

I ALREADY HAD MY STROKE OF LUCK GETTING AN ARKHALIS BUT THE LOCATION OF THIS ONE IS JUST SURREAL
VVW9Vl7.png

Bomb Statue in lava. Awesome!
b0GPlUz.png

String of chests
C1vsNQx.png

EDIT: OKAY IM LOOTING EVERYTHING:::::
IBD2hoX.png

HOWWWWW AM I THIS LUCKY?????

Last edited:
IhvR5Wi.png
the poor plant on the right is separated and in the dark from the others :(
U4ImX54.png
minotoar: yo wtf dude why you got bombfish
pixie: we be gettin wacky tonight famioli ravioli
Fk4oSE6.png
now im not a major in the hoiking field nor do i really know what it is but i think the trap got sucked into the ground because of the slanted block, but its kinda interesting

Back
Top Bottom