Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

From my first ever modded playthrough last year (Thorium). I ended a fight with one of the mech bosses with 666 Holy Arrows. Oh, the irony... :merchantgrin:

2DC9FC6BB1302CF29FFCACC7CB10A810A50E56A2

So i was exploring my world in pre-hardmode (finding a meteorite) and for some reason world gen just messed up and underground level is just open to the world. Also, a ton of platinum for some reason (i checked, no sky islands above). Lets throw world gen out the window. The filed picture has 2 in one, and in the first there is a life crystal and a worm in the small underground patch.
upload_2018-7-5_4-11-23.png

Attachments

• Weird map gen1.png
    Weird map gen1.png
    977.8 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
So I was expecting a good modded Twins boss fight, and I get these jerks, and this made it harder because I couldn't aim
Capture 2018-06-23 14_29_24.png

So i was exploring my world in pre-hardmode (finding a meteorite) and for some reason world gen just messed up and underground level is just open to the world. Also, a ton of platinum for some reason (i checked, no sky islands above). Lets throw world gen out the window. The filed picture has 2 in one, and in the first there is a life crystal and a worm in the small underground patch.View attachment 203852
Do you know the world seed? I've so gotta see this for myself :p

qheMHYN.jpg

Mushroom Cabin generating on top of a Jungle Shrine. Modded but nothing that would affect world generation.
EDFFCBe.jpg

Same thing, but much more recent (other one was from around Christmas 2016 while this screenshot was taken just a couple of weeks ago) with a Jungle Cabin. Completely vanilla.

Back
Top Bottom