Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Well, I just have to do it - it's Terraria and this is "i-must-screenshot-this-moment"
1000.PNG

Unfortunately, I don’t have any screen shots, but I do have a ridiculous story if y’all want to hear it.

Yes tell us
Well, this was back in the days of when you could break the lizathard doors with bombs.

My brother and I found a way to do this, but never ventured in as we were scared with our pre HM equipment. Eventually, we got frustrated because we couldn't defeat the WoF after the 56th time. So we decided to give the golem a try. We made it into the battleground and set up a chess arena. It basically consisted of a dirt box with a hole for shooting the crimson clouds and my Night's Edge. We eventually beat the golem after 15 minutes of battle, and got the possessed hatchet. I remember it doing over 500 damage, but it might have been a glitch. We proceeded to give the WoF another shot, and we two hit it. My brother and I then realized that we were supposed to defeat the golem AFTER the wall of flesh. The End

I was too busy getting blown to chunks to screenshot it, so I'll paint the picture, make of it what you will: first time playing, just beat Wall of Flesh. I was acclimating to hardmode, when I get the message for a Pirate attack. I Mirror back and brace for combat, but still get destroyed. About halfway into the raid I get a Blood Moon. God dammit... ok, I guess. Not ten seconds later I get "the air is getting colder around you." OH FOR CHRIST'S SAKE WHAT THE :red: DOES THAT MEAN?A little later Skeletron Prime casually rolls in, rails me and most of my npcs and despawns just to add insult to injury. But hey, good side is, playing softcore, I didn't lose anything and got some stuff from the Pirates, even if I got 30 graves around my house after it was over.

This is not strictly an RNG silly or coincidence but more a case of "welp now im committed to this I guess"

I'm doing some variation of drow-challenge and

Capture 2020-01-06 00_49_40.png

sorry its hard to see but
Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 12.53.29 am.png

Very claustrophic experience: Do try it if you like the idea

This is how i'll fight and defeat the Eye Of Cthulhu in my modded world. Yes, that character is male.
lookatthisdude.PNG

Not even a minute later, improved the arena, it turned night, was about to summon him manually but guess i don't have to.
p.PNG

By the way, I know cheat sheet is down there, but i'm not using it for cheating. Just for the recipe browser.

Back
Top Bottom