Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

B5FB9828-CB53-4E30-9D21-086F95583FF0.jpeg

How did this fallen star fall right next to the party girl?
4B08CD24-BC3D-403D-8D65-D33DE4531E4A.jpeg

Floating angler

I was listening to the rain music while spinning with sandstorm in a bottle, right after I was celebrating getting bee armor, and I loved how well it went together. Sorry about the clip, I'm new to using video capture. The good music part starts around 15 seconds in.

For some reason, the file saved as 'Not the Bees!' even though that's not my worldname. Maybe it detected my armor.

Couldnt figure out where my dog went, until i found him and the Truffle 100ft in the air.
Mushdog.PNG

Felt too wholesome to put him somewhere else, so now i have a head canon that the truffle has a dog companion.

I was listening to the rain music while spinning with sandstorm in a bottle, right after I was celebrating getting bee armor, and I loved how well it went together. Sorry about the clip, I'm new to using video capture. The good music part starts around 15 seconds in.

For some reason, the file saved as 'Not the Bees!' even though that's not my worldname. Maybe it detected my armor.
Remember the game client has a random name as well. Probably from that extra text.

Back
Top Bottom