Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

BEHOLD THE LUNAR SHRINE:
Lunar Shrine.png

If you want some lore well here:
This was made by the gods to keep the balance of terraria in place other than the corruption/crimson. Everybody worshiped this thing until they though maybe the gods of terraria don't exist. This created the lunatic cultist and his group who still worshiped the shrine and kept it from being ruined/destroyed by others. The other shrine you see near the little lake is a shrine made by the guide to hopefully summon a powerful guardian(the player) to prevent any damage unto the world that the cultist may or may not cause. Once the player arrived he kept the shrine maintained but kicked the cultists out which forced them to go to the dungeon. That's pretty much it now the player guards this thing and tries to maintain it just in case the cultist are true.

I found this normal chest while seeing how far down my corruption goes so my ocean doesn’t get corrupted and it somehow had shadowchest loot

Attachments

• 2B0659A0-5D71-4670-96E8-2CCE48DD4393.jpeg
    2B0659A0-5D71-4670-96E8-2CCE48DD4393.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 266
Okay dude it’s a PS4 how can I have journey mode when I don’t have a pc to play terraria on, two I found this yesterday when I was checking for how far down The corruption goes so it doesn’t corrupt my ocean
Bruh show me the full screen and prove that you didnt place the chest. You might be hiding a journey mode icon too.

Okay dude it’s a PS4 how can I have journey mode when I don’t have a pc to play terraria on, two I found this yesterday when I was checking for how far down The corruption goes so it doesn’t corrupt my ocean
bruh. Then why do I see a Mouse icon? Mouses can only be in PCS or LAPTOPS

Back
Top Bottom