Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

:eek: *ACHK*

Oh, I'm sorry... just had a flashback to the disaster that took over the original thread... *shudders*
I looked over that at one point and it made me face palm so much... though, something tells me I should've gone for the 'face desk' so that I might get injured and lose the memory of that scene.
Great... now I'm curious about exactly what happened...

avalon no
Avalon No..PNG

Just started a new world/new character as I'm wont to do while bored... and...

866079429A38B22BBB1D5F07AC9AEACD9EEC5446

8A185358502370DB53F9207878B1EDEEDB8252C7

Two gold veins right near the surface.

I found a third (but didn't screenshot it) not too much further from that and those three veins gave me enough to make a gold pickaxe while barely breaching into the Underground layer.

I've never seen gold at depths where the surface music was playing 'cept for sky islands before, let alone enough to make a gold pickaxe almost.

Wound up finding enough gold in two trips into the underground (I hit the underground ice biome while doing this too) to make the gold pickaxe, gold leggings, and have enough gold left over for a sword or a bow (I stashed them in the chest, I'll probably just use tungsten on that and save the gold for a watch later).

I once found titanium on the surface, enough to make...four bars.
It was on console, and there were only very small veins, so it may of been an oversight when setting how high they can spawn.
As much as I like the Titanium set bonus, I find Adamantite much easier to find, because I know exactly where to look - the underground lava layer. I still can't find the ideal Titanium ore height spawn... I think it might actually be higher than Cobalt.

once i fished up enough adamantite (on a titanium world as well) to make full titanium armour. but i got the pants first, then realized i wouldnt need it. later on i made the other 2 pieces, but when i didnt need the pants, i had thrown them away. good thing i still had palladium.

I've never seen gold at depths where the surface music was playing 'cept for sky islands before, let alone enough to make a gold pickaxe almost.
I've found a gold vein on the top of a hill in a small world before, though I didn't screenshot it for some reason. It was below a floating island, which probably explains it- that, or the terrain generation decided the hill itself was high enough to be a floating island.

Back
Top Bottom