Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

680DAD11DE3A73B8D213E19F023EF64F3CC2FAE1

Jungle Shrine and 2 cabins merged together to form...a Wooden Shrine

2ECE8BB96B6D020EE592FF042D60E42152D238E4

2 Voodoo Demons on the same screen. Wish this happened more often...

View attachment 20838
A Silt block that generated on a Teal Mushroom, or something. It looks kinda funny, I guess.

I see displaced cobwebs on the ledge above, I bet there were silt blocks that were generated that fell onto cobwebs during world gen and then later on, you hit those cobwebs while exploring the area above, and one of the silt blocks fell and landed on the mushroom.

Ummm I don't know how to post my screen shots but it was the guide in my bathroom living in it lol

If you play Terraria through Steam, simply hit the F12 key assuming you did not rebind keys. When you close the game, the Screenshot Uploader should automatically appear and you can upload your screenshot. Clicking "View Online" should show you the screenshot, then click on the screenshot to get a popup window, and then copy the URL you see and use the Insert Image button here in the forums, and paste the URL into the box.

If you don't use Steam, then you're going to need to use the PrtScn button which Should work on most games. Once you hit that, you need to alt-tab out of Terraria, open Windows Paint, click Paste, and then save the file.

Then you'll need to go to something like Imgur, an upload the screenshot and proceed through the forum's insert image button.

If you play Terraria through Steam, simply hit the F12 key assuming you did not rebind keys. When you close the game, the Screenshot Uploader should automatically appear and you can upload your screenshot. Clicking "View Online" should show you the screenshot, then click on the screenshot to get a popup window, and then copy the URL you see and use the Insert Image button here in the forums, and paste the URL into the box.

If you don't use Steam, then you're going to need to use the PrtScn button which Should work on most games. Once you hit that, you need to alt-tab out of Terraria, open Windows Paint, click Paste, and then save the file.

Then you'll need to go to something like Imgur, an upload the screenshot and proceed through the forum's insert image button.
I use mobile and I don't know how to post my screen shots not all the compl

Well, right now this is all I can get to, but I will be posting more soon.
These are two of my favorite experiences as a terrarian.
2014-10-05_00002.jpg

Finally got the Terra Blade after weeks of waiting. And I also got past plantera by then.
2014-10-11_00044.jpg

Oh F:red: yeah.

I wanted to screenshot the item crafting, but wasn't able to hit the key fast enough, all of these happened within an hour or so:

Had an obsidian skull and just came back from the dungeon and made an Obsidian Shield. No Prefix. I was like "Ok..... something would be better than anything!"

Three tries: Warding Obsidian Shield. Yay!

Then, I went to make my Night's Edge on this playthrough.... "Godly Night's Edge". I'm like "HELL YES."

Then I went to the Jungle, and finally found an Anklet of the Wind. Mirror'd back to my house, got my Aglet out of storage, unequipped my Ice Skates and my Spectre Boots.

Frostspark Boots! ......no Prefix.

First Try:

Warding Frostspark Boots.

HAHAHA YESSSS!

That's an easy +10 Defense that I will likely be using most of the rest of the playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom