Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Capture 2022-07-27 23_25_38.png

The slime is on our side, guys.

The angler sleeping above the water
Is there another one in the screenshot besides the one floating in the water and I'm missing it? It just looks like they're sleeping on the water, just as they normally do, as well as in the screenshot immediately above.

Seriously, please circle the sleeping angler that is above the water that I am missing. I don't mean to be confrontational but to me, it looks like either people have taken a screenshot of something completely normal and are putting it forward as if it's truly miraculously exceptional and noteworthy, or there's some gaslighting going on.

In fact, here's a crude MSPaint snippet of two different Sleeping Anglers in two different screenshots. They seem to be at the same height.
unknown.png

So is there another Angler in the screenshot that I'm not seeing? Help a brother out here. I don't want to lose my mind over this.

Gotta love it when the world gen's visibly drunk.

Edit: Or how about the meteor that hit and broke a shadow orb, summoning Eater on me?

Attachments

• Capture_2022-04-07_22_37_31-1.png
    Capture_2022-04-07_22_37_31-1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • Capture_2022-04-03_21_46_58-1.png
    Capture_2022-04-03_21_46_58-1.png
    419 KB · Views: 73
  • Capture_2022-01-23_16_44_09-1.png
    Capture_2022-01-23_16_44_09-1.png
    527.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Fun Fact: Not sure if most ppl know this [because it's extremely rare], but... Nimbus Rod can actually cast out a 'dud' cloud, that'll remain inactive & visible, even after casting many more "Nimbus Clouds".
Terraria Screenshot 2023.01.05 - 22.25.06.93a.png

Bulb Spawn.jpg

You know something? You gotta wonder...

Across all of the many millions (if not billions) of Terraria playthroughs there have been over the course of time, there has to have been at least one player who's very first encounter with Plantera happened in a manner similar to this.

...They probably never went back to the Jungle ever again.

Originally, this thread was in the PC General Talk section, and screenshots were for just PC Terraria. Since console and mobile have caught up, and there is no more gap, I’ve moved this thread to the The Crossroads: General Cross-Platform Talk so that PC, console, and mobile screenshots can be shared all in one place.

View attachment 398943

You know something? You gotta wonder...

Across all of the many millions (if not billions) of Terraria playthroughs there have been over the course of time, there has to have been at least one player who's very first encounter with Plantera happened in a manner similar to this.

...They probably never went back to the Jungle ever again.
Hi there @Menerick__∞ I‘ve moved your screenshot (and any replies) into this already existing thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom