Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Just a little one for now

Inception much?

Terraria 2015-03-03 20-45-51-109.y.png

So cactus man has made himself a proper base now, instead of that tall box for NPCs. Heres some pics of the build stages, I did wind up using making lots of new worlds for cactus farming just to make this house, due to just being impatient.

2015-03-05_00001.jpg
2015-03-05_00002.jpg
2015-03-06_00001.jpg
2015-03-06_00002.jpg
2015-03-06_00003.jpg
2015-03-06_00004.jpg
2015-03-06_00005.jpg

And extra!

Travelling Merchant decided to hide in a cave.

2015-03-06_00006.jpg

I wish I had that extendo grip and brick layer when I was actually working on the house... Thanks alot game... -_-

2015-03-06_00007.jpg

A map view of the new base.

2015-03-06_00008.jpg

How the heck did the nurse get there?

2015-03-06_00009.jpg

And the arms dealer joins her, how fitting. :nursenaughty:

2015-03-06_00010.jpg

Someone sent me here after I posted this cap in my intro thread. I had generated some small worlds for looting Floating Islands and just. Dungeon. Water you doing.
wtf.png

There was a spider nest a bit below ground and a decent amount to the left, and I :red: you not, instead of a web-covered chest, there was a water chest. THERE WAS NO WATER. I wish I'd taken a cap of that, too.

Someone sent me here after I posted this cap in my intro thread. I had generated some small worlds for looting Floating Islands and just. Dungeon. Water you doing.
View attachment 35788
There was a spider nest a bit below ground and a decent amount to the left, and I :red: you not, instead of a web-covered chest, there was a water chest. THERE WAS NO WATER. I wish I'd taken a cap of that, too.

Also, that dungeon entrance is malformed, there's usually a ceiling there lol. Unless you mined it out...

Also, who would like to see a screenshot LP of cactus man in hardmode? I don't think prehardmode is worthy enough, I got it all down and routed lol.

Huh, maybe I should try the screenshot LP format since my upload speed is so crap, lol. I wanted to do youtube videos for my guide, but the quality just turns out crappy with a 0.75MBit upstream.

I could maybe record at better and then send it, but I'm always afraid that the upload will get interrupted and I'll have to start uploading again from scratch lol.

Last edited:
Huh, maybe I should try the screenshot LP format since my upload speed is so crap, lol. I wanted to do youtube videos for my guide, but the quality just turns out crappy with a 0.75MBit upstream.

I could maybe record at better and then send it, but I'm always afraid that the upload will get interrupted and I'll have to start uploading again from scratch lol.
I wouldn't mind seeing that. It sounds pretty enjoyable lol. I'm gonna be getting back into making videos and will probablly continue n in my Terraria LP if anyone wants to see that. :happy:

Anyways, back to actual screenshots:

These spiders be trippin on all the shroom grass.

Never saw a spider cave within a mushroom biome before. Is that normally supposed to happen? lol
It happens to me sometimes.

I would say uncommon, but not rare.

Back
Top Bottom