Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

ppowersteef, have you tried using the dedicated server?

Also I'll just leave this here.

1FB22C24B9818B1DA7E52E9D482CABBA0B345911

Well if you want to try it out, its at the bottom of terraria.org. Also if you can't join your friends worlds, very likely the problem resides on their end. You could try joining a public server to confirm this.

8258B5FC69205CCCAFDFAEAED3D21DD250929451

FINALLY, after getting 668 Chlorophyte Ore which is enough to make two full sets of Turtle Armor, do I FINALLY get the 3rd Turtle Shell. That only took 5+ hours of hunting turtles in the Jungle. In that time, I also got 3-4 Bezoars, I found 7-8 Mimics (2 Phil Stones, 1 Compass, a couple Titan Gloves, Magic Dagger and 2 Dual Hooks IIRC), while also trying to fight back against the Corruption that was threatening the Jungle.

I never, ever had so much trouble getting turtle shells before...

Some weird stuff going down in the Lihzarhd Temple these days:

Never saw gems in the walls before:

7AFBB99FCC6F1D3F021EEB25AC2F9BEA3333FD7A

There was also a lone emerald in the altar room that I didn't take a pic of (EDIT: actually if you look real close in the very bottom left corner of the next screenshot, you can barely see it. Didn't realize I captured it in the 2nd screenshot until after I posted and saw it).

And then, there's this:

CA876798FEE59E6B8D509CE326A150DFC7C003C3

Some kind of secret passage of some sort or something, lol. In all my playthroughs, I've never run into an inaccessible area in the Temple before. This'd have to be a first, I'll admit.

Because I can't stand throwing away just about anything. Snow globes for example:

You mean snow blocks. But yeah, I throw almost nothing away too. That's why I grab every single gold chest I find and set up rows of them in my house, usually in my crafting area. In my longest playthrough, I have 5-6 of these gold chests filled with all sorts of weapons and accessories, and at least 2 filled with vanity items, along with several chests full of blocks. I'll sell/drop duplicate weapons/armor/accessory/vanity items, and I keep all blocks except for corrupted/crimson/hallow ones.

With the exception, of course, of 300 Pink/Red/Purple Ice for use in my keymold farm, lol.

Back
Top Bottom