Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

CAM00019.jpg

(Sorry about quality I play on console and I took this on my phone)
This is a natturally spawning hole tje green slimes weren't

2015-07-24_00004.jpg

Sure, "my" explosives.
2015-07-24_00005.jpg
That's the second time there's been a rare drop in "my" lava.
2015-07-24_00002.jpg

Please don't hit the larva, Mr. Skeletal.

SnNwIEK.jpg

These aren't rare anymore, 3 in my main Expert world with 2 fake ones and now this in a world I was mining for more Lead.

zdZqWZL.jpg

Also found a Marble and Granite biome right beside each other.

E7Zxna6.jpg

Was farming The Twins to try get Yoraiz0r's set and got Cenx's and Red's set one after the other, then got 2 of Jim's set. The night before this one I also got another Aaron's set and my 4th Skiphs' set.

shD7fVl.jpg

Right after opening all the Treasure Bags a Solar Eclipse happened, hit a 1234. The S.D.M.G. is so fun to use when you got over 100% chance to crit.

2015-07-25_00001.jpg

2015-07-25_00002.jpg

I fought the pirates at my base, so how did this end up so far away?
2015-07-26_00002.jpg

Day 72, I'm getting reeeeal tired of this :red:. On the plus side, I'm going to end up with all of the NPC drops by the end of this playthrough.
Wizards.png

Why are there so many Wizards in the Hallow?

"Giant Tree, you are the only thing standing between the Jungle and it's doom."

27Gb66M.jpg
In my old 1.2.4 multiplayer world, there was an enormous Living Tree stopping the spread of the Corruption. It never fell :)
Well since it's on the topic, On a 1.2 playthrough me and my friend found two giant Living Wood trees within a distance of 100 bricks from one another, We ended up make a base in the two trees and used the wands to create branches between the two.

Are two spawns were in the tops of the trees, NPC's resided in the roots which we also ended having the roots connect together.

Well since it's on the topic, On a 1.2 playthrough me and my friend found two giant Living Wood trees within a distance of 100 bricks from one another, We ended up make a base in the two trees and used the wands to create branches between the two.

Are two spawns were in the tops of the trees, NPC's resided in the roots which we also ended having the roots connect together.
That's awesome! In that same world we had two living trees almost on the same screen, we build our arena going between the branches and it was awesome.

11KIEWC.png

This is the beginning of my base on my main world. The tower on the left is a support beam for the actual base. :happy:

A good start, but that thing with the stairs looks really wonky, with the grey backgrounds. May I suggest painting it, or failing that, using some (possibly painted) ebonwood or Glass for the stairs? I can't test it myself as I need to go to bed for work tomorrow, but...Maybe see how those work?

[QUOTE="Trilby Man, post: 648657, member: 25753"This is the beginning of my base on my main world. The tower on the left is a support beam for the actual base. :happy:[/QUOTE]
And I thought I was the only one who makes massive supports for constructions that don't actually require them.

Back
Top Bottom