Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

-----

MjIKBBR.jpg

JP5L8of.jpg

That's a lot of ice.

-----

thats a new thing of the underground ice biome in 1.3 m8

Was playing some more Terraria today, made a new world and player, and found this:
capture_2016_05_20_19_39_39_by_cheeyev-da3beew.png

Yeah, I don't even think you can call that an underground cabin, more like something that vaguely resembles one.
I was also trying to go in the underground Corruption in the first Corruption biome that I found, although all I hit was just a dead end. This happened for all of the chasms in that Corruption biome. Looking in TEdit shown me this:
corruption_failure_by_cheeyev-da3bhe6.png
Yeah, barely any of them reach down to the actual underground Corruption caverns!

Playing the new 1.3.1 update, I found this for the dungeon in one of my newly made worlds:
4979B8060EA0697707CF81F7BD52047DC95EC837

Yeah, something's obviously wrong there.

That's just :red:in awesome. Can you send me that world?

Sadly no. Had to delete it. Small world, BOTH Crimsons spawned INSIDE the Jungle.

there was all of 30 blocks of surface jungle right in the middle, no way it would have survived Hard mode

Sadly no. Had to delete it. Small world, BOTH Crimsons spawned INSIDE the Jungle.

there was all of 30 blocks of surface jungle right in the middle, no way it would have survived Hard mode
Well, you get one for one, I guess. Maybe you could check your recycling bin? Even then, I think it only applies to characters when they're deleted, not worlds.

New world for 1.3.1. -meteorite landed! Yay finnaly, some good gear and weapon to progress in expert.

I was looking for this meteorite for two hours..didnt expect to found it +/- 70 blocks below the surface :/

Capture 2016-05-23 03_08_42.png

New world for 1.3.1. -meteorite landed! Yay finnaly, some good gear and weapon to progress in expert.

I was looking for this meteorite for two hours..didnt expect to found it +/- 70 blocks below the surface :/

View attachment 112341
Yeah, that happened to me as well, I had a Metal Detector when it happened saying "Meteorite," so I knew it was close, although not in one of the chasms. I'll probably post the aftermath of it (Meaning it was completely mined) once I find the world it was in.

Gotten those before.
Huh, thought I replied to this, although I was thinking that somebody would have likely gotten it before. It doesn't really help that the actual Dungeon is kind of floating, meaning there's a large staircase to it as well.

Back
Top Bottom