Terrarians,what was your most epic moment in game?

UnrealMarcello

Official Terrarian
Hi terrarians,this thread is for talking about most epic moments. Mine was when i was fighting Moon Lord i was at 35 hp or less and then somehow the true eye of cthulhu didn't spawn neither his tongue or that strange lasers,i finally killed him,i felt really good when i finally did it.... P.S: this is off topic but sorry for my grammar and the thread being little.Also i will judge your moments if you want(i.e:my most epic moment was ___________________ and you can't judge)

Hi terrarians,this thread is for talking about most epic moments. Mine was when i was fighting Moon Lord i was at 35 hp or less and then somehow the true eye of cthulhu didn't spawn neither his tongue or that strange lasers,i finally killed him,i felt really good when i finally did it.... P.S: this is off topic but sorry for my grammar and the thread being little.Also i will judge your moments if you want(i.e:my most epic moment was ___________________ and you can't judge)
Experiencing the 1.2 update. The graphics changes, the dungeon changes. It was amazing

Defeating my first(?) Skeletron Prime in space, without any buffs, Molten(or Paladium?) armor and just a mere Golden Shower.

You think the Ichor debuff is good, but the weapon overall doesn't deal much damage, so...

EDIT: I almost forgot. I didn't have wings yet. I defeated all Mech's (except The Twins) without wings.

fighting the pillars after the cultist, it was like a war and it just felt so epic with me jumping off a floating island into a pillar zone and killing everything

Experiencing the 1.2 update. The graphics changes, the dungeon changes. It was amazing
Ok no problem thats an epic moment for you,i don't sayed:your most epic moment and not new updates.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446212785,1446212712][/DOUBLEPOST]these are all great moments! i don't know how you are so lucky to reach to do these incredible things.

Another "epic" moment which happened a few minutes ago.

I joined an MP server and a Pirate Invasion was there. I fought them and walked just normally. After a while I opened my inventory and found myself holding a Coin Gun.

Cool.

i started a new expert mode world.
i was digging up cobblestone conveniently under my house. it was night time.
naturally, the guide opened the door, letting in like, 5 zombies into my house, falling into the hole i dug.
i was jumping left and right, dodging their attacks and poking them with my wooden yoyo. intense as hell.
i was left at 6 HP when all of the zombies died. the guide died too.
and then a demon eye came in and clobbered my :red:.

all in all it was intense and i was panicking, poking those zombies with 1-2 damage and barely any knockback while frantically jumping left and right.
bOeTP0H.png

that little hole there in the ground was the place i fought those zombies in. although it was smaller.

i started a new expert mode world.
i was digging up cobblestone conveniently under my house. it was night time.
naturally, the guide opened the door, letting in like, 5 zombies into my house, falling into the hole i dug.
i was jumping left and right, dodging their attacks and poking them with my wooden yoyo. intense as hell.
i was left at 6 HP when all of the zombies died. the guide died too.
and then a demon eye came in and clobbered my :red:.

all in all it was intense and i was panicking, poking those zombies with 1-2 damage and barely any knockback while frantically jumping left and right.
bOeTP0H.png

that little hole there in the ground was the place i fought those zombies in. although it was smaller.
Woah thats luck and unluck balanced!

My best moment was not a lot of time ago. I just created a new world to test the mod Ersion. Then, after searching for stuff on the ground I went to caves. Then, a bit of time later I found a :red: big Glowing Mushroom biome. Then, I saw a trap. I stepped on it (I love deactivating boulder traps by simply activating them :p) and the boulder didn't fell. I was jumping on it and still nothing. So I thinked "Just leave this alone, I think it's another of these gliched traps". A skeleton was coming from right, so I went to him swinging my sword. Then, the boulder fell... just like one milimetre from me! It was right one block to that glitched trap! And it didn't kill me! I was so scared of that. That was, I think, my the most epic moment in terraria.

I was fighting a pirate invasion is palladium armor, and didn't die despite only having a phasesaber and a clockwork rifle as viable weapons. Then a corsair dropped the coin gun. :0
Haven't got it since, as that char was deleted, and it was useless, it was a mage playthrough.

When I wanted to skeletron on the first night and did it on my first try :p RNG granted me a magic carpet, that was a big factor in my win.

EPIC MOMENT: Defeating the goblin army with my ranger character in expert mode. It was an intense fight, with me dodging all the arrows, shooting at enemies(and the magic orbs cast by goblin mages) with a lead bow. At one point it was full of archers and mages, shooting at me while I desperately dodged them. I managed win the event. It was a great moment.

EPIC FAIL MOMENT: Multiplayer Expert mode. Had an arena set up to fight Skeletron, with a bed to respawn near the fight if we died. Now he set his spawn there and I did too, but i clicked it multiple times, like I used to do pre1.3, and my spawn reset to normal. Summoned him. Half way through the battle I died(naturally). Imagine my surprise when I found myself back at home. He was already dying(I was the tank of the team, while he did most of the damage from faraway). I drank some swiftness potion and ran towards the dungeon, effectively dodging any enemies that approached me. There was a hill near the dungeon, and you would have guessed by now, I lost my footing on the hill, sped downwards and died again due to fall damage. Naturally my friend died too...

I was fighting a pirate invasion is palladium armor, and didn't die despite only having a phasesaber and a clockwork rifle as viable weapons. Then a corsair dropped the coin gun. :0
Haven't got it since, as that char was deleted, and it was useless, it was a mage playthrough.
What I'm curious about, is the fact that you used a sword and a gun during a mage playthrough, but wouldn't use a coin gun...

What I'm curious about, is the fact that you used a sword and a gun during a mage playthrough, but wouldn't use a coin gun...
I was too weak to do anything with mage weapons, and I still wanted the game to be progressable, so I used that for a little bit. Besides, I threw that junk in a chest and got a hex doll later.

Back
Top Bottom