Texture Pack TerrariaPR

ButteryDazzlr

Terrarian
About 5 months ago I've considered making a texture pack in Terraria and well, this is it.
Introducing
PROJECT-REMAKE
PROJECTREMAKELG-1.png.png
My goal for the project remake is to remake all boss sprites I think need to be a little more plosihed in the game, while still keeping the initial feel of those sprites. Boss remakes planned are listed below

Skeletron
Brain of Cthulhu
Eye of Cthulhu
The Twins
The Destroyer
Eater of Worlds
Skeletron Prime
EOL

So far 1 of these bosses is done (bold red text on the list mean that the boss sprite is finished and will be added soon)

Once 2 of the bosses are finished I will upload the pack

As of 3/29/21 this pack is being worked on again however, all sprites that were finished for the pack or that were being worked on are being redone from the ground up

Last edited:
I don't exactly agree with the head of skeletron,it doesn't exactly fit tje look and fell as you were saying.It seems angry,not prideful.it's head it oval-ish,While the original was more circle-ish.

I don't exactly agree with the head of skeletron,it doesn't exactly fit tje look and fell as you were saying.It seems angry,not prideful.it's head it oval-ish,While the original was more circle-ish.

I'll make sure to fix that, and I also noticed a little earlier that the head's shading style didn't match the body. Could you send an image of how it should look?

I must say Skeletron looks far more menacing and angry than in the original texture, it looks very cool with the blood effects and the hands looks good.
Great work!

I'll make sure to fix that, and I also noticed a little earlier that the head's shading style didn't match the body. Could you send an image of how it should look?
I'll send a pic
Skeletron_Head.png
.See? it doesn't look angy,it looks like it's about to chuckle,and say,"You are fool! you do not know my power!" Also it has teeth.

About 5 months ago I've considered making a texture pack in Terraria and well, this is it.
Introducing
PROJECT-REMAKE
View attachment 303802
My goal for the project remake is to remake all boss sprites I don't really like in the game, while still keeping the initial feel of those sprites. Boss remakes planned are listed below

Skeletron
Brain of Cthulhu
Eye of Cthulhu
The Twins
The Destroyer
Eater of Worlds
Skeletron Prime

So far 1 of these bosses is done (bold red text on the list mean that the boss sprite is finished and will be added soon)

Once 2 of the bosses are finished I will upload the pack

-PREVIEWS-

View attachment 303822

Now That's more like it.Let's hope your other stuff is good too!

Back
Top Bottom