• Stylist

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Party Girl

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Npc: Nurse
Nurse.png

A user ask me for tips to drawn but i ended telling him my whole life.
Hello pal, sure i can give you some tips.
even if i condisered myself an artist i know what my limitations are and im not afraid or ashame to learn from others and, drawn like them, used their colors, their techniques, poses, shadows, tools, that how you learn all that and from that create your own style.

i draw since i have memory but when i was 12yo i think, i started to drawn anime stuff but always characters form series drawing by looking, i didnt learn technique, human figure, proportion, none of that and thats why i dont have technique on my drawings i have problems to drawn hands, feets or poses in general.

this is when everything change:
when i was 16 i met this girl who draw Superb, i didnt met someone who drawn anime before and she was super good fast drawing and great detail, excelent technique, and proportion.
i cant drawn like her, those figures, those complex poses, that anatomy BUT.

>I can learn what i think i can do, like, I learn from her Details and Chibby, hair, and eyes <
later i will show you some drawings i did those days.

those days i evade drawing legs or arms because i sux and i knew < dont do that, you must Try at least.
then i practice by miself doing human figure.
Practice, practice, every day draw something.
I reccomend you to create your own Story and draw your characters or draw your friends.
have some reason to drawn other than get better at drawing, like create your own characters would be so fun give them personality, a visual aparience etc. drawn a comic with jokes that you can share whit your friends.

doing that i get better considerably and was so fun even you can met a special girl, the drawing have a power to unite people you can be attracted to someone just by her drawing and vicebersa.(happened to me)(but something went horrible wrong and it broke my heart, i didnt drawn like for a year).
also i met new friends and started to play Rol games(like dungeons and dragons) and my imaginations explode and i started to drawn our adventures.

18yo university
i was a lonely guy because studied in another city, i didnt know anyone, but again by the power of drawing i met new people and bacame friends.
then i met another girl who draws very good(better than me, she had technique) we became friends and... again the drawing was the thing that we share the most, anime, music, videogames, but the most was drawing.
>I learn from her better complection techniques, figure, arms, legs, hands,<
we became very closely at the point we like each other, but she had Boyfriend and i respect her relationship so we decide our relationship will be only friends but what a shock, i met her sister (also drawn secretly) and i love her, we are in a 6 years relationship.

Digital drawing is other world.
Then i decide to look for my own style, but before,i must learn more techniques, so i started a DA and started drawing and learning from others.
Jaltoid- Color and Style.
Bryan Lee (Scott Pilgrim)- Style.
Egoraptor- color, detail and expression.
VennyeVerittas- Details,
then whit that knoledge create my own Style, Characters, colors, filters.
share whit others, the people like and appreciate your work. Terraria, video games, cartoons, Anime, Orginal content etc.
all that to > Create Art <

well sry for all the unnecesary info but i like talk about me
So here are the Tips:

Tip #1:
Learn from others / dont be afraid to take the techniques form others, that will help you to find your own style.
if you like to know more about what i used, filters, palette colors, brushes, etc. you can see this video:
Tip #2:
Practice / Very important, dont stop, you will get better and better it will take time but its worth it, if you have problems doing som part of the body or something else look how other manage that, and learn, then practice more.
Tip #3:
Enjoy drawing and Express yourself / Draw what ever you want, Create, have fun, draw for you, dont draw to impress others, just draw because you want it and share your work whit who wants to see it, you will get motivation to drawn.
Tip#4:
Step by Step / Drawn and learn step by step start whit the simple things, simple poses, colors etc, dont push you to try hard and complicate things first learn the basic.
Tip #5:
Try other things / try other techniques maybe you will enjoy other styles and methods, like Pixel art, watercolor, digital, 3d, etc.(get materials, programs, tablet, colors, pincels, its fun trying others draing methods)
Tip #6:
Relax / listen music, have fun, experiment and put somethig of you in your drawings.

for now its all sry again for long text, and the bad english.

Last edited:
It was a great read, and it feels helpful too.

Thank you for sharing your story, And I found the english not bad at all to read. :)

English maybe wasn't the best here, but I was able to read it without problems, so I don't think it affects much. Still covers a lot of stuff and explains accurately, it certainly will be helpful for beginners :dryadsmile: .

So amazing, and I love the tips! I may request once this is open. Also, I asked you something on deviantart, could you answer please?

Back
Top Bottom