Does the cultist actually say anything like...comprehensible language? what does the cultist say? i hear "i know you know"
• ASK REDIGIT AND CENX •
Submit your questions in this thread
- Have you ever wondered something about Terraria... how Redigit came up with the idea, what Cenx thought about the game the first time she played it... now is your chance to ask, and if you are lucky enough your question may be answered
- Entries will close Monday, May 20 at 11:59 PM EDT
- One post per member. No placeholder posts. You can ask as many questions as you want, but please keep them in one post. You may edit your post anytime.
- Please keep questions reasonable and do not spam
- A few questions will be chosen and answered (not all of them)
- Every member that asks a question will automatically be entered into a raffle
- You can ask as many questions as you want, but it won't increase your chance of winning. One raffle entry per qualifying member.
- Raffle winner will be chosen by random draw and will win a prize of:
- $50 Steam money
The making of Terraria was inspired by Minecraft’s creative idea of a simple sandbox game.One thing that I've really wondered is what was inspired to create Terraria. And how they've keep updating and pushing the game to the limits of the engine while it also could have been a new sequel or DLC instead. I'm really impressed with the amount of love and effort been put into it.
The making of Terraria was inspired by Minecraft’s creative idea of a simple sandbox game.