Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had been told that I would be playing a game for over 5 years without getting bored of it, I wouldn't have believed it. May this game have many more happy birthdays! This game+community+ReLogic team all rocks!

How did the Danganronpa crossover happen?
I'm interested and curious to know how that came to be. :D
From what I heard, I believe it's because the people who distributed Terraria over somewhere in Asia was also the people who distributed Danganronpa, so basically, they decided to add that Monokuma costume for fun. I don't think it's an actual official crossover. I might be wrong though.

Nossa eu lembro de quando iniciei no Terraria eu era muito perdido e era bons tempos em q eu virava as noites jogando terraria mobile e sabendo q de manha eu precisava ir a escola kk Bons tempos Terraria fez parte da minha vida de criança e por isso terraria sempre vai estar em minha vida mesmo eu estando com 19 anos (na verdade vou fazer 19 anos em 26 de maio kk) mas Vim dizer q o Terraria me fez muito feliz.E parabéns e obrigado por criarem esse game magnifico.
No hablo Español muy bien, but it's still wonderful.

Happy birthday to the wonderful world that is TERRARIA :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190515-174705.png
    Screenshot_20190515-174705.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 172
Rly? Is this true? I can`t belive years ago i start play this game... I remember when bone snake was a boss with unlimited healt, lava get him regeneration... Nice one guys keep it up i iwish you never get power too make Terarria even more awesome (soeey for bad english ;/ )

Terraria was a birthday gift (my birthday is also May 16th) and it is still my favorite birthday gift I ever have gotten. I had so many fun memories with friends and just laughing. And I am so glad I share a birthday with one of my favorite games <3

Terraria was a birthday gift (my birthday is also May 16th) and it is still my favorite birthday gift I ever have gotten. I had so many fun memories with friends and just laughing. And I am so glad I share a birthday with one of my favorite games <3
Happy birthday!

This game was intended to go far so well in the game experience of all players and also in the history of video game, with this unique concept and all the possibilities of construction, this game really impressed me.
all this is thanks to the developer, and this unique community and its incredible staff.

then HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRARIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom