tModLoader Terrarium Arcana

Your world has been cursed with Adamantite

• Total voters
Hello I am loving playing this along calamity thorium polarities and all that stuff but I dont know where to find galaxite. Is it only from the one bat enemy or is there a boss we need to kill? also hoping you are able to get the wiki set up soon.

Hello I am loving playing this along calamity thorium polarities and all that stuff but I dont know where to find galaxite. Is it only from the one bat enemy or is there a boss we need to kill? also hoping you are able to get the wiki set up soon.
Galaxite is a glowing blue ores found underground at basically any level

Where do I get a Blue Heart Outline? I figure it's like the slimy boots where it's a super rare drop from a boss, but idk which one. is it Plantera or something else entirely?

Where do I get a Blue Heart Outline? I figure it's like the slimy boots where it's a super rare drop from a boss, but idk which one. is it Plantera or something else entirely?
Eel Queen. Stick around in ocean biomes and farm lots of sharks and eels then get whatever you can find on the ocean floor to work your way towards Eel Queen.

Underground (haven't tried out caverns layer) evil biome post-Scourge. Needs a little patience to spawn.

Surface hallow post-Scourge. As rare as a shadow crawler I think.
Thanks very much! How do you know all this? Just experience with the mod or is there a way to find out?
I don't suppose you'd know where I can find crystal spiders, do you?

Thanks very much! How do you know all this? Just experience with the mod or is there a way to find out?
I don't suppose you'd know where I can find crystal spiders, do you?
Recipe browser helps a lot when you're looking at the enemies and their design, honestly thought it was very simple. There are still some items and accessories I don't know how to get, seems like they could drop from many similar-themed enemies. That's pretty much it.

Where are Fire Crystals? It's the last thing I need for the final equipment, but with so many fire themed items and creatures I have no idea where it comes from.

Where are Fire Crystals? It's the last thing I need for the final equipment, but with so many fire themed items and creatures I have no idea where it comes from.
They drop from Banished, a kind of skeleton archer in the underworld but there's been times I had to kill over hundreds to get one, same with the Boney Beetle. I wonder what's the actual drop rate for those two items...

I've been looking over my world for a while, but I can't find Orange Slimes. Anyone know where they are? Because they drop Corallite bars and I need them for like 2000 things, Or just another way to get Corallite bars.

does anyone know how to get the jewel of the Fallen?
also large ball of jelly and lensless eye?
Idk about the rest but lensless eye drops from Demon Eyes.
I've been looking over my world for a while, but I can't find Orange Slimes. Anyone know where they are? Because they drop Corallite bars and I need them for like 2000 things, Or just another way to get Corallite bars.
They spawn around the cavern layer where lava starts generating. They're the only way to get corralite.

Back
Top Bottom