tModLoader Terrarium Arcana

Your world has been cursed with Adamantite

• Total voters
So I am having trouble trying to find the Blank Stone for my crafting, where do I get it?
Sorry for the late reply, they're sold by the town NPC that spawns when you have a lost soul in your inventory (like the demolitionist), dropped by nymphs.

I've been enjoying this mod, but for some reason Crystal Spiders quit spawning for me. I've seen maybe three in the past 6 hours of me playing. Oh yeah, I've also been camping in the hallow where I use to farm them and using battle potions, attraction potions, and war potions. I have other mods installed like Calamity and Fargo's Soul mod. I'm curious what the actual spawn conditions are for Crystal Spiders since very little has changed since they quit spawning for me. (To put it into perspective of how much I've been farming and not seeing any spiders. I have over 1000 True Pixie Dust and exactly 0 Crystal Fangs.)

Side note, be careful with extra mods. The Soul of Terraria from Fargo's Soul Mod has a time stop ability and I killed the Scourge of Darkness during that time stop ability and nothing dropped from the boss. I searched my whole arena along with having magnets on and everything. That's the only main issue I had, everything else is good apart from low spawn rates of certain enemies, but I attribute that to possibly being lower priority due to the amount of mods I have installed.

Edit: More than 24 hours have passed since I made this comment. I have somehow managed to get spiders spawning again. so many in fact my game was dropping frames. I think, but could be wrong, that the "Soul of Terraria" as mentioned before might have too many particles flying about prohibiting crystal spiders from spawning for some reason. I took the item off and suddenly there were 40 crystal spiders once I knocked a few of the other remaining enemies out. I now have close to 100 crystal fangs. I'm not sure if I'll need more, but could likely go back and farm for more. Now that I think about it more, there is an active item limit in game to prevent too many things from spawning. The Soul of Terraria has a lot of moving parts, on top of me playing as a summoner with way too many summon slots. I have concluded that the reason I didn't get my drop from Scourge last time was because of the limit.

Last edited:
is there a wikia page for this mod because the items seem very intresting but i dont know how to get them half the time

Sorry I have not been able to reply to everything for a while just busy with irl stuff but I love this mod and so here I am, back again.
Hey, when I can get heavenly bar and how call on cosmic overlord? Help pls
There are astral enemies in space from which you get materials to craft items with, including the next boss summon(Cosmic Overlord) who is now called Fallen Comet.
is there a wikia page for this mod because the items seem very intresting but i dont know how to get them half the time
Technically, yes. It's not being worked on however and only has Slimy boots and Rider boots in it. I'll try my best to help people out (afaIk some things I used to know are outdated, I'll do a rerun to earn more information.)
Also consider using Recipe Browser if you want to learn more on your own

The boot upgrade to the lava waders doesn't protect from hot blocks like hellstone brick

I should say something more too...

I am having a blast playing as a mage. Earlymode the Worm Tooth tome is definitely broken when paired with mana regen potion. I was disappointed to see uranium didn't craft into that much... until I created the mage uranium weapon. It does a wild amount of damage and goes straight through walls, making it my go to until after Moon Lord, where I started using Subjugation. Right now I just finished Fallen Comet and am about to craft pluto stuff. Thankfully all my quesitons about where to find stuff have all been answered here. I might replay with another class soon because I am so in love with this mod. It deserves more attention, maybe a youtube series...

I played a little more...

Prismatic Slimes are way too uncommon, I have been farming for half an hour in the cavern hallow with Reduced Grinding's War potion (ridiculous spawn rates) And not a single one. And only 1 crystal spider too in that same time. This is post-scourge btw.

Scratch that. I just read they spawn on the surface, not the caverns.

Also: Galaxy Waders don't give increased jump speed, making it a sluggish takeoff. Don't know if it's intentional, but it just feels wrong.

Finished the playthrough, decided to see how this mod stacks up against calamity bosses. Carried me all the way to supreme calamitas, where I died from bad dodging skills. It is doable tho

To anyone wondering: The Jewel of the Fallen drops in the dungeon. I don't know where or what from, but farming the dungeon with heightened spawns for a couple minutes net me 3 jewels.

Last edited:
Hey, do you think there will be a discord for this mod? I think that would be really dope and help get things figured out more quickly.

PS. Did they remove the cosmic anvil? I can't find it and am just wondering how I'm supposed to make half of the good gear.

Last edited:
Hi, is there an entire wiki ? it's very hard to know and discovers which craft is necessary for each component/ content of the mod
Or, is there a guide to show each craft without the necessity of holding the good element to find which craft is needed ?
(Sorry for the bad english, i'm french)

Hi, is there an entire wiki ? it's very hard to know and discovers which craft is necessary for each component/ content of the mod
Or, is there a guide to show each craft without the necessity of holding the good element to find which craft is needed ?
(Sorry for the bad english, i'm french)
No wiki as far as I know. You can mostly use Recipe Browser, but for some reason it doesn't have all the drops properly categorized, meaning there'll be drops not in the browser for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom