tModLoader TerraScape

Is it fair to expect any future updates to Terrascape? It's been a week since the last update. I figure school?

Yep, school has started and my free time has dropped quite a bit. Fear not though, I'm currently working on the 1.1 update and it's going well. No promises on the release date though.

how am i supposed to kill torag? he just spams his spinning shield at 5k hp and theres no way to hit him anymore. im playin on expert btw

Hello guys, somehow I cannot spawn wall of flesh, when I throw my voodoo doll in to the lava pool it just says that the guide was killed, but wof doesnt seem to spawn, is there a problem from yours modpack or from my terraria? I have tried throwing doll into different locations but it still doesnt work

Version 1.1 has been released!

Please report any bugs you find, I'm sure there will be some :D

As some of you may have noticed, I've been slacking with the updates recently. The reason is simple; school. As of now I'm heavily occupied with school, which means that there won't be a big update for some time. But fear not, I won't be leaving this mod, as I still have many more ideas to implement in the future. But with school & life getting in the way, it will take some time. I'm thankful for all the support I've received as we're currently at over 7000 downloads!

tfw you find this mod after basically finishing your own mod that adds items inspired by the barrow's sets
tfw this mod basically does it better by also having npcs and stuff
tfw I'll be accused of copying this mod by at least 1 person
Only upside is that with my mod the set bonuses are a bit more true to the source material
tfw when you come and talk about your mod on someone elses thread.

I don't know if this is the best way to report to you any bugs we found, but here I am. First I should mention we are using other mods: Thorium, tremor mod remastered, and some other smaller ones. So it could always be some arcane crazy interaction with those.

The simple bug was this: my friend got an easy clue scroll with the quest to plant an acorn. He was not able to complete it on my server, and he was not able to complete it in a single player world.

The other bug is this: I was able to complete quests on my server when no one joined. Once the other players joined none of us were able to complete quests. I had a Defeat the King Slime quest, someone else had place a dirt block quest, and I forget the other quests. I was not able to complete the Defeat the King Slime quest even after everyone left. And restarting the server with only me joining did not let me complete the quest. Only on starting a singleplayer world let me complete it. After that I started the server again and everyone was able to complete quests without issue (aside from the acorn one). Subsequent Defeat the King Slime quests have been completed several times. All this took place over the past 12 hours so I think there was no patch in the middle. What I don't know is if this is two different bugs combined or just one big bug.

Regardless this is a great mod.

I'm a bit confused on this clue scroll.
It shows a tree beside a small little hill with stone and flat dirt with grass on top, what am I suppose to do to complete the step
Make what's on the image or find it?

I'm a bit confused on this clue scroll.
It shows a tree beside a small little hill with stone and flat dirt with grass on top, what am I suppose to do to complete the step
Make what's on the image or find it?

Oh yeah apologies for not clearing that up. The clues which show a place on the map with an "X" symbol means it is a dig spot. You'll have to craft a spade using 10 wood & 2 iron and dig with it in the marked spot. The things which matter while digging are the biome you're in and the block you're currently standing on.

I don't know if this is the best way to report to you any bugs we found, but here I am. First I should mention we are using other mods: Thorium, tremor mod remastered, and some other smaller ones. So it could always be some arcane crazy interaction with those.

The simple bug was this: my friend got an easy clue scroll with the quest to plant an acorn. He was not able to complete it on my server, and he was not able to complete it in a single player world.

The other bug is this: I was able to complete quests on my server when no one joined. Once the other players joined none of us were able to complete quests. I had a Defeat the King Slime quest, someone else had place a dirt block quest, and I forget the other quests. I was not able to complete the Defeat the King Slime quest even after everyone left. And restarting the server with only me joining did not let me complete the quest. Only on starting a singleplayer world let me complete it. After that I started the server again and everyone was able to complete quests without issue (aside from the acorn one). Subsequent Defeat the King Slime quests have been completed several times. All this took place over the past 12 hours so I think there was no patch in the middle. What I don't know is if this is two different bugs combined or just one big bug.

Regardless this is a great mod.

Yeah the clues might be a bit funny with multiplayer. Especially if you're using multiple mods, that might mess things up even more. I believe that currently every clue step should be completable, but other mods and multiplayer issues can affect the actual result. With the clues where you have to defeat an enemy or a boss, it only counts who dealt the finishing piece of damage, so you'll have to play around that in multiplayer.

Ah so, say it shows an image of ice with the X on it I would then need to dig on ice to complete that stage then?
Ok, Cause I have two parts of the clue stages[easy and medium] that points me to dig in areas, though I never say areas that looked like what it showed.
That's what confused me.

Getting an error when loading this in multiplayer via the server bat. loading it in-game doesnt load at all.
16HpY
eVO0nYB.png

Risto is not my computer name, so i'm going to assume it's yours.

Hey, you forgot Amulet of Accuracy

so OSRS stats are as following;
Amulet of Defense - 7 all defenses
Amulet of Power provides 6 to all defenses & 6 to offenses
Amulet of Glory provides 3 to all defenses & 10 to offenses
Amulet of Magic - 10 offense magic
Amulet of Fury - 10 offense 15 def

so if we're following the conversions;
Amulet of Defense - 5 def
Amulet of Power - 2 def 5% dmg
Amulet of Glory - 1 Def 8% dmg
Amulet of Magic - 8% dmg
Amulet of Accuracy - 8% Dmg
Amulet of Strength - 8% Dmg
Amulet of Fury - 8% Dmg 12 def

?????? is this intended?

There's a bug when using Magic Storage; you're able to store as many Clue Scrolls there as you want. You get the clue scrolls, store them in the Magic Storge, get more scrolls, store them again, and so on.

@Cyxio Hey buddy, real big fan of Terra-scape, especially the clue scroll update, I am having a slight issue with the Old Man's Army though. I haven't found a single solution online and I think it might be a glitch. Ill sit there killing it for a solid 3-5 minutes and the percent bar stays at 0. Is anybody else having this issue? I keep having to drop my Master clues because I just am unable to get to Betsy.

@Cyxio Hey buddy, real big fan of Terra-scape, especially the clue scroll update, I am having a slight issue with the Old Man's Army though. I haven't found a single solution online and I think it might be a glitch. Ill sit there killing it for a solid 3-5 minutes and the percent bar stays at 0. Is anybody else having this issue? I keep having to drop my Master clues because I just am unable to get to Betsy.
Oh, and also, my Last Prism isn't quite working but only when the Old Man's Army is spawned. It will start off with all of it's lights attacking the monsters but then it will start to lose lights as it goes into it's single beam form and the single beam wont show up, https://gyazo.com/0916206fb3ccf434b0e30072159a3f7a You can see in this gif that my mana is still being used by the Last Prism but no single beam is forming.
[doublepost=1507341641,1507341481][/doublepost]
@HyperionRage are you using the wands to summon the sentries?
I've had the same issue but once I started using the sentry summon wands I was able to reach and fight Betsy.
Yes, I've been using the wands to summon sentries but they dont do anything because the percent wont go up

Oh, and also, my Last Prism isn't quite working but only when the Old Man's Army is spawned. It will start off with all of it's lights attacking the monsters but then it will start to lose lights as it goes into it's single beam form and the single beam wont show up, https://gyazo.com/0916206fb3ccf434b0e30072159a3f7a You can see in this gif that my mana is still being used by the Last Prism but no single beam is forming.

I'm having the same issue, it seems projectiles don't count towards kills and some will disappear prematurely ex: yo-yos will disappear after 1-2 hits. same with ramming type minions.
Only way i've found to progress is use strictly melee type weapons.

Alright thanks for the information, the bug has now been fixed in the new version 1.1.0.5. It was kind of a weird bug, I'm not certain what causes it, but it was fixed by removing modded drops from the enemies of the Old One's Army.

Back
Top Bottom