tModLoader TerraScape

I'm having the same issue, it seems projectiles don't count towards kills and some will disappear prematurely ex: yo-yos will disappear after 1-2 hits. same with ramming type minions.
Only way i've found to progress is use strictly melee type weapons.
Thank you for working so quickly! I'll have to test this out tonight because one of the clues wanted me to kill Betsy :p

this mod is really sick, thanks for making it. have you thought of adding small quests with quest rewards similar to the clue scroll mechanic, or summon mechanics like the arceuus spellbook?

Needs more Nieve

k3zb65c6xai11.jpg

I've completed a playthrough with this mod being the main focus. It was a lot of fun seeing my two favorite games come together. I mostly used an ancient staff with a tome of fire. That combo was so much fun to use.

There is one major issue I had overall. The Demonic Gorillas. I was playing on expert mode (like the mod recommends) and had a full experience throughout the whole mod. The gorillas were way to powerful though. None of my post-Plantera gear could take them down quick enough. They do too much damage, they're too fast, and their spawn rate is too high. I wasn't able to explore the Lizhard Temple because I would die too often before I could get there. And if I did get there, I was killed shortly after entering. Killing the Golem was an absolute nightmare because the gorillas would hunt me down constantly in the jungle.

The jungle is my favorite place in Terraria, but those gorillas turned it into a nightmare and totally ruined the fun.

I love the mod so much, but please do something about the gorillas.

I also can't find the maximum fall damage for this master clue scroll. I did a lot of research but none of my answers worked. I've read what other people have said, calculated it on my own, tried to find my personal highest fall damage, etc. I just can't do it.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

First of all, thank you for the ongoing support of this mod, I really appreciate it. We've now collected a grand total of 17 147 downloads, which is absolutely massive! I'd like to apologise for not updating this mod as often as I've promised, but real life sometimes gets in the way. I'm thankful for every single one of you who downloaded this mod and played it.

I've had some free time now so I played through the mod on my own (mage class) and made some discoveries and change ideas. So, I've balanced this mod a bit and changed some things around to provide a more enjoyable experience for you all. Also, I did some spriting and got around to changing pretty much everything apart from the weapons. I feel now that the sprites fit much more nicely in Terraria than before.

Also, I like hearing ideas from you, the feedback I've gotten is really great! If you have any ideas regarding balance or new content, don't be afraid to comment here.

I've now released update 1.1.1, which aims to make the mod a bit more balanced.
Release notes:

• New sprites for 106 items
  • Nerfed the Granite Maul, Teacher Wand, Master Wand & Ancient Staff
  • Reduced spawnrates of Gargoyles and Abyssal demons
  • Changed Crossbows to only use bolts as ammo (no more vanilla dart cheesing)
  • Changed Demonic Gorillas to spawn only on Jungle surface
  • Changed the droprate of God Pages from clue scrolls to 1/16 (from 1/64)
  • Fixed Torag spamming his shields at the end of the fight
  • Fixed Heal putting you to negative mana values
  • Fixed Tome of Fire to no longer spawn particles on hostile projectiles

This mod is the sole reason I play this game / the mod I base my game play around. I would loveeee to see continued updates/ future planned updates.

This mod is the sole reason I play this game / the mod I base my game play around. I would loveeee to see continued updates/ future planned updates.

Thank you for your support! I'm working on an update at the moment, expect no release date for a while but don't worry, more updates are coming!

OK I am playing the latest version 1.1.1 and I can confirm that the Demonic Gorillas are still spawning all over the jungle not only the surface. I can confirm what Toddler said... Getting through the Jungle Temple is a nightmare and these things are impossible to kill. The only option when one appears is to mirror out of there...

Alright, a new version is up on the browser. Small update this time, biggest thing is the custom music being added to the mod browser version. If you aren't able to start a multiplayer server with the mod browser version, download the lite version from the original post. And yes, the demonic gorillas weren't fixed as I earlier promised, apologies for that (and for taking so long). I have some brand new content lined up, been busy with work so it's taking longer than expected. Hoping to release version 1.2 before Terraria 1.4 drops though!

Alright, a new version is up on the browser. Small update this time, biggest thing is the custom music being added to the mod browser version. If you aren't able to start a multiplayer server with the mod browser version, download the lite version from the original post. And yes, the demonic gorillas weren't fixed as I earlier promised, apologies for that (and for taking so long). I have some brand new content lined up, been busy with work so it's taking longer than expected. Hoping to release version 1.2 before Terraria 1.4 drops though!
Woohoo!

Question: Do I need to generate a new world with this mod to get all the content, or will it be fine to add into an existing one?

Question: Do I need to generate a new world with this mod to get all the content, or will it be fine to add into an existing one?

The only thing that is included in the world generation is Runite Ore, if you don't mind missing that, you can add the mod to an existing world.

I can't believe this thread is still active, that's amazing! I just found this mod, and it's awesome so far.
I had a quick question though, and it may be that I'm simply over looking something.

I've found several clue scrolls, and whenever I right-click them (whether its in my hand or inventory) It doesn't actually tell me what to do, it just says what step I'm on. "current step: 1/6" etc. Is there something else I should be doing in order to figure out how to progress the clue scrolls?
Thanks!

And huge thank you Cyxio for the mod and for keeping it up to date, extremely impressed, and I've just gotten started with it!

Edit: I figured it out, major oversight on my end. I typed this post, clicked back into the game, and realized that I just needed to left-click. Again, thank you for the mod!

I can't believe this thread is still active, that's amazing! I just found this mod, and it's awesome so far.
I had a quick question though, and it may be that I'm simply over looking something.

I've found several clue scrolls, and whenever I right-click them (whether its in my hand or inventory) It doesn't actually tell me what to do, it just says what step I'm on. "current step: 1/6" etc. Is there something else I should be doing in order to figure out how to progress the clue scrolls?
Thanks!

And huge thank you Cyxio for the mod and for keeping it up to date, extremely impressed, and I've just gotten started with it!

Edit: I figured it out, major oversight on my end. I typed this post, clicked back into the game, and realized that I just needed to left-click. Again, thank you for the mod!

Glad you are enjoying it! I have been a bit absent from updating this consistently, but have always developed it further when I have the time. A new update is coming this month with lots of content included, hoping to get it finished soon!

Back
Top Bottom