tModLoader TerraScape

Glad you are enjoying it! I have been a bit absent from updating this consistently, but have always developed it further when I have the time. A new update is coming this month with lots of content included, hoping to get it finished soon!

I'll be looking forward to it!

Alright! As the year comes to a close, I still managed to get an update out: Version 1.2 or the Slayer Update! A whole new feature, slayer, has been added. The update includes a new "Slayer Master" Town NPC (with 5 different variants based on progression), who will give you tasks to slay certain monsters in your world. The first master will move in at the beginning of your adventure, and new ones will come after defeating the final challenge of the previous master. This update also adds 4 new bosses and complete Boss Checklist support. Also some extra items are included, which are the Godswords and Saradomin Sword. As God Wars is not yet implemented, these items will be obtained currently from the slayer shop of the final master (Nieve). Thank you all for the continued support of this mod, and have a wonderful new year!

*Sees TerraScape*
Oh my, I can't believe! Someone finally managed to...
*Reads that It only adds items and npcs*

*Sees TerraScape*
Oh my, I can't believe! Someone finally managed to...
*Reads that It only adds items and npcs*

Heh yeah, I know adding all the skills and mechanics of OSRS would be possible and actually not too difficult. I had that in mind while starting the mod but decided against it after realizing that creating a game inside of another game might be too much work for one person :D

Heh yeah, I know adding all the skills and mechanics of OSRS would be possible and actually not too difficult. I had that in mind while starting the mod but decided against it after realizing that creating a game inside of another game might be too much work for one person :D
Funny, you're talking to the one who did that several times.

Yeah, the clue scroll where it asks how many music boxes exist in 1.3.5.3, the answer is wrong. In the PC version, according to the wiki, there exists 44 if you exclude the raw music box item. Then it would be 45. I thought I was dumb cause it kept saying the answer was wrong, so I went through all numbers up to 73 before giving up on finding what answer you made it.

Yeah, the clue scroll where it asks how many music boxes exist in 1.3.5.3, the answer is wrong. In the PC version, according to the wiki, there exists 44 if you exclude the raw music box item. Then it would be 45. I thought I was dumb cause it kept saying the answer was wrong, so I went through all numbers up to 73 before giving up on finding what answer you made it.

The correct answer is 40, I used the image on the Terraria Wiki to count them, which excludes the Tutorial-box, since it is not on PC.

Back
Top Bottom