Weapons & Equip Terraspark and book of coexisting

goatlett

Terrarian
I feel there should be more boots to the terraspark boots, like adding the fairy boots so you can choose to enable plant walking, and hellfire boots for the fire particles, then the sand boots effects that make sand running quicker, I feel the book of coexistance should be like that too where you choose which effect you'd like, similar to how the shell phone is to where you cycle where you wanna go except it's effects stuff, oh and I'm not sure if you can combine the magma and flower skull but I feel it should go with the magma stone too so you get all those little fire effects plus immunity to hot blocks

I like the "pick and choose which functionality to enable" aspect of the suggestion, as well as giving plant walking and dune striding to terrasparks. But I'd suggest instead of fiddling with rightclick menus to simply add a toggle to the menu left of the inventory, where all the other toggles go.

I like the "pick and choose which functionality to enable" aspect of the suggestion, as well as giving plant walking and dune striding to terrasparks. But I'd suggest instead of fiddling with rightclick menus to simply add a toggle to the menu left of the inventory, where all the other toggles go.
Now this I definitely do not agree with, if you are referring to the ones such as biome swap torches and wire visibility. IF this functionality (of the terraspark boots also having the flame trail/dune rider ability) absolutely needed to be added at all, then I do agree a right click swap of the boots themselves would be the best way... But yea, the Terraspark boots are already Op and took Red years to finally relent to adding for a reason. "its always one more step". For as Op as they are, boo-hoo we dont have cosmetic particle effects or even MORE speed on sand? Again, you can always just equip both i believe.

Now this I definitely do not agree with, if you are referring to the ones such as biome swap torches and wire visibility. IF this functionality (of the terraspark boots also having the flame trail/dune rider ability) absolutely needed to be added at all, then I do agree a right click swap of the boots themselves would be the best way... But yea, the Terraspark boots are already Op and took Red years to finally relent to adding for a reason. "its always one more step". For as Op as they are, boo-hoo we dont have cosmetic particle effects or even MORE speed on sand? Again, you can always just equip both i believe.
Ah ye it's just me being nit picky about having to put up more slots for the boots early game since I'd have less defense since I wouldn't have good armor yet, but ye I can just equip both and its pretty much the same

I've said this once and I'll say it again, the entire point of every Mobility accessory is a sacrifice, this only necessarily affects Hardmode but the entire idea of stuff like wings is sacrificing a precious accessory slot for mobility, you could be using that slot for more damage. Its the same with things like Dashes. Adding them all together is a bad idea in terms of balancing

I've said this once and I'll say it again, the entire point of every Mobility accessory is a sacrifice, this only necessarily affects Hardmode but the entire idea of stuff like wings is sacrificing a precious accessory slot for mobility, you could be using that slot for more damage. Its the same with things like Dashes. Adding them all together is a bad idea in terms of balancing
Ye

Back
Top Bottom