OOC Terraswapped

Murphmario

Retinazer
A bunch of people from various realms get bored, and are searching for adventure. That is, until one day, where they learn of the "Terraria Project", an experiment to make an entire realm based on some sort of sandbox game. After everyone arrives at the testing facilities and the realm transportation devices are activated, everyone goes to said realm to start their quests.

Only one problem; the universe is a bit unstable. As such, when everyone wakes up in the realm, they discover something out of the oridinary; somehow, everyone has switched bodies. And unfortunatly, the only way to get everyone back to normal is to kill the Moon Lord. Did I mention bosses also cause a body switch?

The rules are simple: just post a general description of your character and their abilities, and you're in! For now, only two characters max. And no being overpowered or bunnying as well.
In terms of gamemasters, I'll just let whoever control what they want with the world. This isn't CA though, so right now there's only vanilla Terraria stuff. This might change in the future.

The RP itself will start after, say, 5 characters have been made.

Edit: Characters after the initial start will be added in groups of three, so that they can all swap. Otherwise, they'll be added to the shuffle after a boss is beaten.
Also, there will be a list of every current swap, to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
Sedoran.
This is a character from Aftermath.
Ice dragon version of Ssnakee.

Abilities
Physical abilities include being able to produce and fire a projectile of pure cold. Flight, and endurance (can take a lot of hits)

Mental abilities include good reasoning and logic. Also has not much care for own life if it's in the name of saving others or something.

Halt

A bandit wielding the Halbvatr, his nicknamed crossbow, famed from incredible recoil and force (basically medieval sniper rifle)
Wears a shadow feathery camouflage armour from a horse-sized bird that was killed.
Also has some throwing knives and a sack o' loot if stuff goes awry.
He is a guster, meaning that he can manipulate winds for his gain (for example increase velocity of his knives, arrows etc.)
He is also completely serious.

Agnes

Usually a cheery Serperior which doesn't take deaths that well. She does use her grass abilities often to get around the fact she's a snake and normally shouldn't handle stuff. Sometimes ditzy, although only if she's not threatened.
She is from an AU where she didn't meet anyone else and turned into Snivy, and evolved into Serperior, so she often had hope that one time she's gonna see someone.

This isn't a sign up post, just questions that need to be answered before starting the RP.
  1. How is it determined who gets who?
  2. What if someone leaves? What happens to the character(s) they were controlling?
  3. And what about someone wanting to join after this is already started? Or just rejoin after having taken a break?

This isn't a sign up post, just questions that need to be answered before starting the RP.
  1. How is it determined who gets who?
  2. What if someone leaves? What happens to the character(s) they were controlling?
  3. And what about someone wanting to join after this is already started? Or just rejoin after having taken a break?
These are just guesses.
  1. Murph said an algorithm will determine it.
  2. The characters will probably be reshuffled, explained through the universe being unstable. Their characters will probably be passed to some others willing to take 3.
  3. They'd be requeued to join again, or maybe another shuffle.

These are just guesses.
  1. Murph said an algorithm will determine it.
  2. The characters will probably be reshuffled, explained through the universe being unstable. Their characters will probably be passed to some others willing to take 3.
  3. They'd be requeued to join again, or maybe another shuffle.
Er, correction to 2:
The characters will only have their bodies reshuffled.

Also, not too sure about whether or not I'm gonna join.
  1. Idea seems fun
  2. I kinda wanna give new people a chance to join.
  3. I worry too much I'll :red: something up, although I shouldn't, especially here since I don't have to worry about getting someone else's personality right.

Well there's no limit for joining, and nobody is really joining here anyway... For it to even start we need 5 participants, and we decided we'd need probably you, ulti, and Ori to fill it up for Murph to begin it.

I think we should all agree not to have any multiverse stuff here other than that base story for how this whole thing happened.

I meant beyond explaining how this thing happened, which would include characters getting here.

Which I assume meaning that no other explanation for why a character is there except for the canonical answer. Meaning no one will come out of nowhere from the wilds, they all have to go through the teleporter machine Murph has for the story to join in the world of the RP.

Back
Top Bottom