Terratale:the power of peace

should this thread go on?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Godley

Skeletron Prime
Yes, this is a terraria-undertale mix, but before you post a hate comment, please read at lease the first chapter of the story first.

Chapter 1.
“There had been a legend, a legend made by a wise mage who was considered to be a being of legends himself, it talked of a time when the sun and the moon came together, neither one eclipsing the other, but just floatingin the air, staying in the most perfect harmony possible.
On that day ,the powers of the six sentient races of terraria will unite, defeat a mighty being who sealed away those once exist in this island.
After this day, every type of being, whether sentient or not, will live united, creating what is known as ‘the great harmony.’”
The Wizard smiled at his fellow villagers as he finished his legend “but no we don’t have any need for such a time, do we? We have Frisk here who’s going to save us all!”
“She already had saved us all!” Smiling, the guide replied, occasionally taking a slip of his ale.
“I tell you all what, let’s gave her a cheer for building the roof over our heads.”
“Hip hip hooray!” The crowd of villagers in the pub cheered
“And a cheer for slaying that celestial monstrosity and bringing peace again to our village.”
“Hip hip hurray”
“And a cheer for buying our merchandise.”
“Um... she hadn’t bought anything from any of us for two months now.” It’s the merchant who spoke this time “in fact, I don’t think she ever interacted with any one in those past month.”
“Maybe she just needed rest after that battle”
“I tell you what, we should make her gifts.”

As the villagers, MY villagers, shared words of anxiety about me with each other, I listened silently outside, it’s just as easy to listen to the conversation on the cold outer grounds as it is in the pub.
Despite saving my villagers, I feel like a villain, for despite for saving more than twenty, i slew more than a thousand.

Back
Top Bottom