Mobile Terrible heat

Plotva

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Poco x3
Mobile OS
Android 10
The developers are unbearable, this is already my 2nd phone and it also heats up because of the terraria, I have already contacted you earlier, but you ignored me, please start optimizing the terraria. I even set all the graphics settings to a minimum, but it still heats up because the oven is hot, the phone is simply impossible to hold in my hands, I have to put it in the freezer every 5 minutes, please, I really love terraria and I am an ardent background of this game, but not I can play like that, please make it so that the central processor was less loaded and the screen did not consume the inertia of the battery at such a frantic speed. PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-20-10-21-18-241_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-20-10-21-18-241_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_2021-06-20-10-21-12-755_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-20-10-21-12-755_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 141
The developers are unbearable, this is already my 2nd phone and it also heats up because of the terraria, I have already contacted you earlier, but you ignored me, please start optimizing the terraria. I even set all the graphics settings to a minimum, but it still heats up because the oven is hot, the phone is simply impossible to hold in my hands, I have to put it in the freezer every 5 minutes, please, I really love terraria and I am an ardent background of this game, but not I can play like that, please make it so that the central processor was less loaded and the screen did not consume the inertia of the battery at such a frantic speed. PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY !!
This does occur frequently on my phone as well, what I found out was any screen effects majorly heated up my device, after disabling screen effects it seemed to get a lot cooler than it previously was. (I also optimised my phone settings to reduce power usage, which helped) It is possible that the processor in the phone could be dodgy. (even in brand new phones) I then decided to play in a well air-conditioned room to cool the phone. (phone cases trap heat in, so I took my phone case off)

Это также часто происходит на моем телефоне, я обнаружил, что какие-либо экранные эффекты сильно нагревают мое устройство, после отключения экранных эффектов оно, похоже, стало намного круче, чем было раньше. (Я также оптимизировал настройки своего телефона, чтобы снизить потребление энергии, что помогло). Возможно, процессор в телефоне был изворотливым. (даже в совершенно новых телефонах) я решил поиграть в хорошо кондиционированной комнате, чтобы охладить телефон. (чехлы для телефонов задерживают тепло, поэтому я снял чехол для телефона)
мой телефон сильно нагревается даже при минимальных настройках графики

As I expected, but also I want an answer from @Plotva
I don't know much about this, you may have an old battery. In order for the phone to heat up in Minecraft, you need to reduce the drawing of chunks to 8 or 6, remove beautiful graphics and a beautiful sky, IF YOU HAVE APPEARED MINECRAFT. But terraria is a problem of the developers, because they did not optimize it, terraria 1.3 I just flew and there was no heating, as 1.4 came out, hellish heating began, it seems to me it's all because of the liquids in the game, because in update 1.3.2 physics was added water, honey and lava.

Androids always naturally run Terraria worse than iOS - as for your specific phone I checked its specs and found that it had 6GB of RAM, which screams “less capable device” to me. That’s not to say that newer phones don’t get hot running Terraria (to be expected with a lot of games, actually), but at the very least the brutal temperatures you’re showing are a likely result of those dialled back specs. (In other words, stuff people have told you so far checks out)

I ain't getting any heat up in my redmi note 9 pro even on max settings, also @Nescre ram isn't everything, 6gb is still good and extra ram is wasted ram, definitely a miui problem.

I think we have the same specs except in my case it's a Galaxy a72. The game runs like it does on a computer 59-60 frames. On maximum settings Nothing heats up even when playing for a long time. The phone is cold/old It also runs chrome and a few other heavy applications in the background that do not close and are constantly running in the background. For example chrome with 6 tabs. The only drawback is the weakness of mobile processors. They are not suitable for generating worlds in Terraria Small and medium worlds can be generated, but for large worlds you have to wait 2 times longer than on such i5-7600 The loading of the world is 5% longer than on a pc but this is not noticeable. The problem is saving the world after leaving the game. On pc it is 1-2 seconds here while 3-8 seconds for medium. Unfortunately you can see that all loadings are very demanding on the processor. It also happens stuttering more often than on pc and in silly moments. Definitely Dr.Studios must focus on these elements. Because currently the game seems super smooth and sluggish at the same time. Stuttering in this case must depend on cpu, because in minecraft pe 1.17 I achieve drops from 90 to 80 frames so such terraria is nothing with this game. I hope that the history of jumping from 1.2 to 1.3 does not repeat itself...

Back
Top Bottom