tModLoader TES Experience System

hi, it is me again with multiplayer bugs :/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUGS
1)in multiplayer veinminer sometimes works sometimes stops working
2)most of the time i dont get mining XP in multiplayer while mining
3)when i shoot bullets and someone else triggers vein miner then my bullets break blocks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you add keybind for veinminer, because sometimes i want to dig/mine tunnels or rooms
for underground farms but there are alot of ores and it veinminess them, so i have to replace
the empty space with stone or dirt :/​

@popster99
yes there are cheats.
you have to have specific name of character (i.e. containing "cheater" string).
then you need use /tes_cheat cheatcode
where cheatcode is secret cheatcode (it is invisible even in code so it's secret)
there are a few cheatcodes based on same theme

@kohalikjuut
there is a key! it is named safety hotkey. while hold it disables "unsafe" effects (like veinminning, areamining fastrunning)
1) it depends if your pickaxe can pick ore from that vein without using veinminer
2) interesting, will test
3) shouldn't really happen, IDK how to test

PS: please help me by playtesting with me
PPS: probably I would add some building skills like roomframing but it is not yet decided.

Last edited:
ahh its fine turns out you have items that add exp when used found them through the cheat sheet while trying to find other things

oh heres some feedback the increase collection range on builder,gather,cutter,miner are able to get far to high it causes massive lag when grabbing items from across the whole screen maybe cap the numbers for that on all of them to 100 as that gives a small increase but wont cause massive lag issues
On another note Ranged,Summon,Magic need something extra other than just the damage and related increase

Another bug found same as this one when pickaxe breaks anything considered a pseudo block like vines it does an AoE break and breaks everything in a radius around the vine also weirdly it seems to randomly hit other objects and break in an AoE around them also some weapons with explosions also cause this even if the explosion isn't meant to break blocks

2)most of the time i dont get mining XP in multiplayer while mining

/tes_reset works
just
/tes_reset classname new_xp
like /tes_reset mining 1000

it seems I limited extra stuff to 100 or 99 but per tile (it may lag for huge veins or tall trees)

yes they need, mod is WIP

AOE mining is feature not a bug. to temporary disable it just hold safety_hotkey (in key bindings you can set it to anything)

Last edited:
Yes I know AoE mining is a feature but it clearly bugs out and causes AoE mining on things it shouldn't and really? cause I have over 3000 grab range which is the real issue not getting extra stuff
I propose you make it so AoE mining instead has to instead have the safety_hotkey held to turn it on its rather annoying when im in my base and accidentally destroy it all because I forgot about AoE mining

@Yuji Sakai
please dont get me wrong, i really like this mod but there are some bugs just like every mod has and i saw this thread and you are actively updating this mod, so i just want to help you

How did you do that? Because the mod does not replace UnlimitedBuffLimit's functionality, unlike what the developer said. I do net get all of my buffs.

How did you do that? Because the mod does not replace UnlimitedBuffLimit's functionality, unlike what the developer said. I do net get all of my buffs.
I used new functionality from TML 0.11.5 which does the same thing, in one line, all credits for creators of TML for the buff limit.
by default there are 64 addditional buff slots, but TML get the number from the mod with highest demands.

Is there a way to disable most things? Me and my friends really like the craft anywhere function of the crafting buff, and the adventure buff, but the other buffs can be a bit overpowered. Also, having all the things syncing xp lags our server a decent bit.

it shouldn't lag, could you record it?
every skill may be rebalanced.
the lags shouldn't come from sync XP, because it should sync only when level-up or joining server.
maybe it's problem with worldtilesflags library? if yes I may try to fix it.

EDIT: done some fixes. if it's looking laggy it's perhaps wings implementation (anyone level 250 adventurer?)

EDIT2: should work well now :)

Last edited:
Hello, how does the command for reseting levels work ? I want to remove it, but because of the buff it breaks my game.

yes it does work
however naming for classes are non convenient ("builder" but "mining")
so you say i.e /tes_reset mining 1000
for decreasing mining level to 1 (you can usse any xp value between 0 and current xp)

EDIT: what breaks your game? please collaborate. I should fix any bugs, and most of unbalance.

Back
Top Bottom