tModLoader TES Experience System

Because my approach is reverse. I do libraries which TES use, but they can be used without it.
so there would be more and more dependecies :(
unless... there would be one library with all dependencies in it (but it would make some problems so rather not)

Tes Experience System v.0.1.4.80. Looks like a bug in Crafting Class bonus hint.

NaN% chance of of not using required materials.
Terraria_2020_02_08_09_36_44_235.png
Edit: Managed to craft 166 sticky dynamites from 150. So the skill works.

Last edited:
this is why i don't like the classes being buffs. i can barely see anything because i like to have my terraria window small and it just looks cluttered. also make the level up sound scale with master sound i got my ears blasted off because i had muted terraria with master sounds and the :red:ing level up sound blasted at 120db through my home theater. i don't give a :red: if there's a separate setting for it. make it scale with master.

What does Generic Class do?I can find no description
another is that the brave class could be too OP in the late game,and it could make potions useless
It's a good mod,keep it up:indifferent:

Last edited:
Generic Class is sum of all other clases. It currrently does nothing special.
if you use TES Difficulty Addon it is calculated for increasing difficulty (higher level - more difficulty)

I played this with Calamity mod, overhaul and a few other QoL mods and the game feels super, but rather difficult maybe cause of TES difficulty and also the Revengeance item and death making it even harder. The leveling system from calamity and TES both work together but might be over powered in the end if a lot of grinding is done.

I love this MOD, I hope it keeps growing even more!!!

Any Idea as to why I can't move and I'm stuck in mid air when I load my world with your mod but without everything work just fine?
*edit* Nvm just saw in the discord server that it a bug between Elements Awoken and TES. Waiting for a fix I guess.

I have 2000 in cutting and adventurer yet I’m still at level 1 for both. Do they upgrade at a different milestone?

any plans on making the classes into a separate menu so that i don't have so much clutter on my screen? i can barely press the shop button because i'm playing on a smaller window... or maybe a separate mod that hides/makes potion effects small

Back
Top Bottom