tModLoader TES Experience System

they will permanently get the effect.
disabling rifle scope is not yet possible

dont mean to be rude, but i personally find the permanant rifle scope to be a major QOL issue as it makes it harder to talk to npcs or open chests as the view would shift everytime i right click, even if i right click with an empty hotbar. i would suggest making an option in the mod configs to enable/disable the activation of these effects individually to solve this issue

I think toggling for specific things such as pickaxe radius would be nice. Ive reached level 205 and with a pickaxe radius +9 i am unabke to break any of my own blocks without deleting half of my building

Been away for a while, I have been updating once in a while, but I never see a “patch notes” nowhere 😓. Would it be possible if bug fixes, new stuff, etc to be added in the patch notes when we update through the loader?

1585912295396.png
where download these tmodloaders? Thank you!

The mod is doing well and I love the system!

I did not read the whole thread so correct me if I'm wrong,
I've seen it in the early threads, and it's back again, the level sound is incredibly loud.

I suggest we either get an option to enable/disable it, or at least get it it's own slider because my volume is already way low and it's still very loud.

I appreciate your efforts on this mod and I wish you the best!

Is there a way to get xp through commands?

I want to mess around with super high levels and the 1k xp potions aren't going to work. So I was wondering if there was a way to easily go up tons of levels.

The mod is doing well and I love the system!

I did not read the whole thread so correct me if I'm wrong,
I've seen it in the early threads, and it's back again, the level sound is incredibly loud.

I suggest we either get an option to enable/disable it, or at least get it it's own slider because my volume is already way low and it's still very loud.

I appreciate your efforts on this mod and I wish you the best!
there is a slider somewhere in options

@PlsBuffGolem use Grimoires
@furiousdestroyer0720 stand on table and use special action key

Is there an error with a recent update? I am playing a Thorium/Calamity/AncientsAwakened with the TES, yet my summoner, healer, and magic weapons list out Throwing XP. Calamities system still recognizes Summon weapons as summon XP, so I'm wondering if it was something wrong in the recent update for TES.

Edit: Don't have Calamity Rogue Improvements, and I tried multiple weapons, including base game magic staves such as ruby and topaz. I do have the research mod, but am unsure if that would even conflict with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom