Kane Schmitz

Spazmatism
I edited a post (that was a white font for me). When I hit the edit button,
69981AC4-C405-4D27-9F26-42EB6FF3EF1A.jpeg

Everything goes black.
However, when I pull the keyboard up
F3209398-42D7-417F-9A5F-7EC0594C6ECF.jpeg

it goes back to white.
I hope that this will be an easy problem to fix.

Same thing is happening to me I can reproduce this
but this doesn’t happen in the hallowed except it becomes a little different hue of this color a bit more blue

I think I saw this when I hit save after editing a post in one of the roleplays I'm in, and I also saw the text go black while editing my most recent post in Count To The Highest Number Before A Staff Member Posts, as the text (which is normally white on the theme I use (Underground)) went black for a second. It also seemed to be either the same or very similar the same black text used as the default text colour on the Xenforo Default theme, so I wonder if it is related to that.

I've also only been able to text this on a mobile device so far, so I don't know if this affects PC users as well.

EDIT: I've also been able to see this happen on the Hallowed theme, Corruption theme, and Jungle theme. Something else of note is that I have not seen this happen on a thread which I have created, and have also not seen this happen unless my post is the most recent in the thread.

Last edited:
EDIT: I've also been able to see this happen on the Hallowed theme, Corruption theme, and Jungle theme. Something else of note is that I have not seen this happen on a thread which I have created, and have also not seen this happen unless my post is the most recent in the thread.
It happened on the latest post on a thread for me. Maybe the theme used affects it.

Also, it happens on my laptop as well, so it's not just a mobile thing.

From Dragonwolf's post I think this might have to do with the anti doubleposting thing.
Well, every time it goes black the message at the bottom of the screen saying that you can't doublepost is there, so I'd assume that you're probably right.

EDIT: Well, I've seen more than just the text have problems, I'll post screenshots as soon as I get on my computer.

EDIT2: Well, I finally got the screenshots.
Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (21).png

More things are affected, such as the insert table and insert image options, however these were the screenshots I took of the problem.
Does anyone else have these problems?

EDIT3: So, @darthmorf, sorry for the mention but I haven't seen a response mentioning the current status of this issue, or if anyone saw what I added in earlier edits, so is it still being looked into?

Last edited:
I'll pass it along to the people who maintain the forum but I can't promise any results - the forum exists through use of lots of different Xenforo plugins - if anything requires a bug fix it's on the developers of the plugins rather than us to fix unfortunatley.

Back
Top Bottom