Texture Pack Texture a day pack

It would be a shame to download this pack in this state. It's only 15% percent done, and you'll have terrible clash with default graphics. Why not contribute to it?

I decided to help this pack occasionally and I am working on chlorophyte bars, razor blade typhoon and magic dagger. They should be done In about a week.

I decided to help this pack occasionally and I am working on chlorophyte bars, razor blade typhoon and magic dagger. They should be done In about a week.
All of these were done. Magic Dagger and Chlorophyte bar were made by TheCraziestFox and Razor Blade Typhoon by J-50N (better by SzGamer227) on 5th page

These are freaking great! Especially love that eyewear on the prime.

Thanks! I will probably redo the prime head later, as its basically a lazy recolour of the normal skeletron, but my plan is to do the other bosses first. I've tried doing items and such, but i found that i have much more fun making mobs

oh btw i tried using the pack, but here is what happend. All the textures had whit otline thingies.:confused:
Capture 2017-02-01 08_49_55.png
also the chests didnt change for the picture. they did ingame.

Last edited:
oh btw i tried using the pack, but here is what happend. All the textures had whit otline thingies.:confused:View attachment 158347 also the chests didnt change for the picture. they did ingame.
That does sounds like the bug in Zanderstorm's repack, as the things added after (like the torches) seem to have working transparency.
What I'd recommend is that you download my repack (titled TaD_Final.zip) from page 16 and every addition pack afterwards (1-4) and apply them chronologically to avoid any possible issues.
Let me know if it worked ;)

Back
Top Bottom