Texture Pack Texture a day pack

Hello all, any updates? I really love this texture pack and would love to see it flourish! Text me in the future! Again LOVE this pack! Now I bid you adieu!

Hello all, any updates? I really love this texture pack and would love to see it flourish! Text me in the future! Again LOVE this pack! Now I bid you adieu!
None right now. I'm just not feeling that pixel art vibe to continue at this time, and besides I have other projects I need to attend to.
That is not to say I won't return at a later date, maybe when I'm really serious about it I'm gonna make my own thread with blackjack and hoo... ahem, more frequent updates.

Still, here's a little something I did a while back, it's the minimap zoom/outzoom buttons:
yCgXG6g.png
JRbVJR4.png
Mx0yCoG.png

None right now. I'm just not feeling that pixel art vibe to continue at this time, and besides I have other projects I need to attend to.
That is not to say I won't return at a later date, maybe when I'm really serious about it I'm gonna make my own thread with blackjack and hoo... ahem, more frequent updates.

Still, here's a little something I did a while back, it's the minimap zoom/outzoom buttons:
yCgXG6g.png
JRbVJR4.png
Mx0yCoG.png
oooh nice:merchantgrin:
[doublepost=1505191030,1505190857]also it's okay I'll be waiting untill then!!!:rslime::pinky:
[doublepost=1505191145][/doublepost][doublepost=1505191030,1505190857]also it's okay I'll be waiting untill then!!!:rslime::pinky:[/QUOTE]

How do i download it?
Latest release is a zip attached to one of my posts on page 16. Afterwards I've released a couple of addition packs (also .zips). Note that the sprites are .xnb instead of .png, so they will not work with the new texture pack system, you have to manually replace the vanilla .xnb files. I recommend backing up your entire Images folder in case you want the vanilla sprites back (or you could "verify game files" if you're using the steam version).

Thanks very much
[doublepost=1508384361,1508383870][/doublepost]Oh yea, also is this pack done? like no more updates?
:[ if so thats sad the style is super unique and awesome, if not then great!

Remember when people used to think they could release high quality texture packs in a reasonable time frame?
Crazy times...
Yeah, tell me about it.
It's not helping that ever since I began university my free time's went down the drain, so don't expect much from me, unless finishing this pack somehow becomes my diploma thesis somehow :D
The skills in pixel art I developed with it are helping me quite a bit now though, since I'm making a pixel art font for one of my semester assignments, so thanks for that I guess. :p

Attachments

• Cyrillic.PNG
    Cyrillic.PNG
    45.5 KB · Views: 774
BeeKeeper.png

Bee Keeper design. It's somewhat of a full-circle visual pun - fencing and beekeeping protective gear looks similar, so why not have a weapon design that combines both? More interesting facts: fencing swords often have channels in the middle for the wired sensors, here it is filled with honey. The sabre hand-guard here is also based on insect legs.
224574-9936f638a80e9a67778572ccbe4b2e61.jpg

Chlorophyte armor design that I never got around to finishing. Might as well post it after 2 years? of waiting.
EDIT: I've started work on doing all the Yoyos. Expect lots of unique shapes.

I'm excited for 1.4 as any Terraria fan would be. Since it's going to be the last major content update, that means this pack can finally resprite items faster than Re-Logic puts them out. The goalposts won't move anymore.
K3ISipg.png

One of the new weapons revealed is called the "Gladius." This old Titanium Sword sprite should be repurposed for that end.

Attachments

• chlorophyte_armor.png
    chlorophyte_armor.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Yoyo.png

Yoyos, as promised.
Code 1 - One of the most common commericially available yoyos. It sports a calming blue design.
Wooden Yoyo - The craftier types in Terraria combine their entertainment and combat. Turns out, even crude toys can be lethal given enough force.
Malaise - The law of Terraria is that better metals make better gear, and yoyos are no different. Demonite adds a pleasant weight and a needed killing edge.
Artery - What is this? A prank by an edgy teenager? Or is it a hidden weapon from an eldritch smith?
Amazon - Jungle materials lend elegance to anything made from them. And what better to spin than a rose?

Cascade - This weaponized yoyo contains a molten core instead of an axle, allowing it to cast flames from the side - hence the name.
Chik - The spindle design of an early handmade yoyo matches the structure of certain Hallow crystals, and so the fragile Chik was born.
Code 2 - A high-end designer yoyo. Its indefinite spin and general lethality are trade secrets.
Rally - A favored toy of past miners, it was recalled due to a lack of safety. The paint has faded to the plastic's white.
Yelets - The lifeblood present in the Yelets is sadly not drinkable, but it does allow the bladed leaves of the plant to react to the bearers thoughts.

Red's Throw - A king demands an identity, and custom toys are no exceptions. Nobody can explain the copies veterans find. Spares? Replicas? Alternate universes?
Valkyrie Yoyo - The handmaidens of fallen warriors wielded these blades.To find their gear - is it a blessing or an invitation?
Amarok - The soul of an icy wolf, suspended on a strand of fur. Hauntingly ignites its targets with subzero temperatures.
Hel-Fire - A hellstone Yoyo with its core accelerated to blue flames, melting metal.
Kraken - A thrown weapon of the old dungeon, glowing green with the rage of the sea-beast Fishron.

The Eye of Cthulhu - Many Terrarians remember their first confrontation with an elder god's eye, and can now crush it effortlessly. The ultimate insult to its might is being shrunken, and used as a weapon by the same hero it terrorized.
Format: C - Sold in response to the demand for a "combat yoyo," the metallic edge can be sharpened to grind away at foes.
Gradient - Unpopular due to its unusually high weight, the Gradient sports a pleasant blue to yellow... ombre, and is no less useful to enthusiasts.
Valor - It is theorized that the civilization that inhabited the dungeon trained their children with toy versions of their treasured weapons. Their usage of bladed yoyos predates the recent Terrarian trend of fighting with yoyos. How prescient.
The Terrarian - To receive the "Sickest Throw," one must defeat the Elder Lord of the Moon, the strongest single being known to Terrarians. As a testament to this ultimate victory, the world itself is displayed on its sides, and it radiates cosmic energy when thrown.

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-23_20-56-32.png
    upload_2019-7-23_20-56-32.png
    99 bytes · Views: 400
Back
Top Bottom