Texture Pack Texture a day pack

Welcome back, friends, followers and foes alike! My life is a bit more busy now and this will really cut into my WoT time, but I'm back for the foreseeable future.
(I have been working for some time already, but I wanted to establish the front first. Turns out, that takes a lot more time, than I thought, so I'll work on that alongside the main content.)

To the few of you who have not heard of this pack here is the deal: Every day, unless time or connection intervenes, I'll add more textures. It is up to you whether you'll provide feedback and what it will be. This way the thread will hopefully stay fresh and keep people interested. I'm open to suggestions, but demands will be pointed and laughed upon. This will be released as a full-fledged texture pack, once enough textures have been made. All of the sprites will be done... eventually.

The old thread can still be found here:
http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/texture-a-day.82840/

Download link is coming soon, once I go over the new stuff and figure out what works and what is already outdated...

View attachment 56195 View attachment 50160
Wow, are you an undercover spriter for the discontinued game Terraria: Otherworld?
These are really high quality to the point it looks like it's from a professional game or something along those lines. Either way, this is amazing!

I created a (still WIP, could spare to bob up and down, as well as have chest details move, and needs cleaned-up shading to match the modern design) enhancement on the run animation that makes the arms move in a more natural manner.
Hopefully this is one step forward to clearing some of the roadblocks in the pack.

Player_run_real.gif

Player_run_x2.gif

Also, I've filled out a progress spreadsheet with all the 1.2 item IDs categorized according to extra graphics and whatever got in the released pack.
Texture A Day spreadsheet

Ninja edit: Yellow Wires
Wires4.png

Last edited:
Dayumn, this looks great! New textures every single day, kind of looks like Terraria Otherwould textures and some good ol' respect. c:

Back
Top Bottom