PC Texture pack projectiles & mounts not working

Fireteil

Terrarian
(this is gonna be a big run on sentence so prepare) anyway i was making a texture pack and it was going good until i had an idea to make the blackspot a helicopter. Since ive only done Items and in order to do items its Item_345. I thought in order to do a mount or projectile i could do the the same but like this Mount_44 Projectile_55 but it did not work. Help

Last edited:
(this is gonna be a big run on sentence so prepare) anyway i was making a texture pack and it was going good until i had an idea to make the blackspot a helicopter. Since ive only done Items and in order to do items its Item_345. I thought in order to do a mount or projectile i could do the the same but like this Mount_44 Projectile_55 but it did not work. Help
You need to find several files for it to work. Mounts as items have their sprite stored in Item files, but you need to find the files where mount sprites were stored. You can check the files with "Extra" as the prefix, or any other stuff there because most of the sprites got mixed to other stuff

You need to find several files for it to work. Mounts as items have their sprite stored in Item files, but you need to find the files where mount sprites were stored. You can check the files with "Extra" as the prefix, or any other stuff there because most of the sprites got mixed to other stuff
do you know what the exact files for the pirate ship are

Back
Top Bottom