Texture Pack TEXTURE PACK WITH BUGATTI

SUPER MECH M500

Skeletron Prime
This transforms the unicorn into a Bugatti Chiron.
Go and try it out!

Rather than sitting in a Chiron, why not stand on one being driven by a red-headed mini-robot?

Also has working brake lights.
Now works with 1.4 and improved texture from previous.

Attachments

• Bugatti Chiron.zip
    141.8 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
This post has been deleted.
There's no sick Bugatti here, folks.

The link goes to a 42 meg file with textures from vanilla Terraria -- all of them in fact. Everything completely unchanged, including the unicorn and 'unicorn on a stick'.

So somehow the file/link was misplaced, or someone's trolling hoping nobody would notice...?
Lemme reupload on Mediafire. I swear it was there...

There, it should lead to a real Bugatti AND A SPOILER
Don't worry be happy!

Last edited:
There's no sick Bugatti here, folks.
You were looking at the wrong one (as was I, at first). 'Mount_Unicorn.png' is indeed the Bugatti sprite, even in the original link.

@SUPER MECH M500 - you don't need to put ALL of the sprites in your texture pack. You only need to put the one(s) you've modified in.
So,
Bugatti Texture Pack.zip
>Images
>Mount_Unicorn.png as modified by you

is all you need to upload. This will result in a much smaller download for people who are interested, and will work just as well.
You shouldn't even need to upload it to Mediafire; a .zip file with just the Bugatti sprite is small enough to attach to your post.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...e-pack-support-and-world-seeds.51452/#Texture

Not to mention, anybody who has other texture packs that downloads his will overwrite/conflict with all their existing packs, right?

I mean if I have \images\foo_list_of_png_files

And he releases one modified png called 'bar' that's amongst those files, but packages it with ALL the files, then when I install it.... whoops, there goes all my other modded PNGs, right?

So yeah... that would kinda suck.

Not to mention, anybody who has other texture packs that downloads his will overwrite/conflict with all their existing packs, right?

And he releases one modified png called 'bar' that's amongst those files, but packages it with ALL the files, then when I install it.... whoops, there goes all my other modded PNGs, right?

That would be true of any two or more texture packs that modify the same vanilla sprite. I'm guessing that the last one loaded would win out.

But yes, the way he has it now would potentially do what you describe.

Since he attached the Bugatti sprite by itself to the OP, anyone could create a properly-done version of his texture pack very easily.

Yep, this "pack" as it is right now would indeed overwrite everything else with vanilla content. To add to what Tunnel King correctly stated, normally you can mix and match all sorts of textures from various packs to make your own personal, unique texture pack. This particular pack should only have 1 sprite in it as the rest are all vanilla.

You were looking at the wrong one (as was I, at first). 'Mount_Unicorn.png' is indeed the Bugatti sprite, even in the original link.

@SUPER MECH M500 - you don't need to put ALL of the sprites in your texture pack. You only need to put the one(s) you've modified in.
So,
Bugatti Texture Pack.zip
>Images
>Mount_Unicorn.png as modified by you

is all you need to upload. This will result in a much smaller download for people who are interested, and will work just as well.
You shouldn't even need to upload it to Mediafire; a .zip file with just the Bugatti sprite is small enough to attach to your post.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...e-pack-support-and-world-seeds.51452/#Texture
Interesting. I checked the original link including the unicorn mount and saw the vanilla unicorn.

Anyway, sorry to doubt you @SUPER MECH M500. Just see a lot of troll posts floating around without any content -- yours is indeed legit. Although you may still want to re-upload it with your edited Bugatti sprite by itself to make things easier on people. :)

1594095103032.png

did I do good

Ok, it has been updated. Removed expired Mediafire link and attached .zip.
I think the next small update will give the car some motion blur on full speed mode. I'll take suggestions, but I won't be working on this every day.

Back
Top Bottom