texture packs won't work

Magi∆

Skeletron Prime
i need help. i have downloaded three texture packs and put them in the right spot, but none of them show up in the texture packs part of terraria in-game. can someone help me?

also, sorry if this is in the wrong place

1. They are updated for 1.4 right?
2. Try extracting them into the folder
i don't know if they're updated, but i DID try extracting them. i downloaded the sheika slate texture pack, the annoying dog texture pack, and the star pet texture pack, but none of these show up in the texture pack part of terraria in-game

Are they in their own folders and not in zip files? Some people dont have their texture packs in folders so you'll need to make a folder for them and then stick everything in the respective folder AND THEN stick the folder into resource packs

Yeah, well, I do have the same problem, except that I unzipped everything, put it into a folder and then put it in the right spot. Still doesn`t work, though. I think the texture pack I am trying to install should work for 1.4 ( The Brutallama`s Brutal Vanilla Revamp), but I can`t be sure about that. I did install one small texture pack in 1.4 before and didn`t have any further issues.

edit: Nevermind, turns out that the version of the texture paack was just outdated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom