Textures from 1.2.1.4 to 1.3

Dudutzy

Terrarian
Hello there. I would like to address this question...

The coin textures from 1.2.1.4. I personally think they're better than the 1.3 ones. Flat, and clear. Simple. Right? But I can't seem to figure it out... Item_71, Item_72, Item_73 and Item_74 that are from 1.2.1.4 don't change, and if changing the coin_0, Coin_1, Coin_2 and Coin_3 they turn flat... So any help?

Here is the comparison between the textures of coins in 1.2.4.1 and 1.3.0.8:
w9RoBW2.png

I will have to agree with you, that the previous textures are better than the newer ones. I uploaded them for you. You just need to replace the files in content folder.
You can get the 4 textures from 1.2.4.1 from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wn90bcb6rjxs9og/Coins.rar?dl=0

Here is the comparison between the textures of coins in 1.2.4.1 and 1.3.0.8:
w9RoBW2.png

I will have to agree with you, that the previous textures are better than the newer ones. I uploaded them for you. You just need to replace the files in content folder.
You can get the 4 textures from 1.2.4.1 from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wn90bcb6rjxs9og/Coins.rar?dl=0

But like the Coin_0, Coin_1, that changes how coins look when on the ground. And that is what i want to change. And thanks for the help

To be more precise about what I want. I want to have the coins that fall from mobs be like the ones in 1.2.1.4. But I can't figure out how? I need help...

To be more precise about what I want. I want to have the coins that fall from mobs be like the ones in 1.2.1.4. But I can't figure out how? I need help...
But in 1.2.1.4 the coins falling didn't had textures. Or I can't find them.

But in 1.2.1.4 the coins falling didn't had textures. Or I can't find them.

In 1.2.1.4 The on the ground coin was the normal item texture and not a file with multiple textures like in 1.3. Basically I don't know how to edit Coin_0 to Coin_3 to make coins look like in 1.2 but renaming the item_71 to item_73 to Coin_0 to Coin_3 makes them flat or invisible

Back
Top Bottom