tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Hi, i don't know if anyone else has this issue but when im using calamity rogue weapons, the projectile doesn't show the dye, i have the shader library install as well, hope i can get some suggestion here, thx

Bug: Item customizer doesn't seem to affect beam weapons from the DBZ mod, And it tends to cause crashes occasionally if I use dyed weapons. (it lags a bit sometimes as well, and these lag spikes are usually the cause of crashes) And according Not767's message It has lead me to believe that a patch mod may be needed for these two mods.

Item Customizer v2.2.1/v2.2.2

v2.2.1:
- Hopefully fixes stuff with guns not working in multiplayer (this was far more trivial than I thought)
- Some additional sanity checks

v2.2.2:
- Removes unnecessary check for item.owner during ammo consumption, should make ammo shader application more reliable client-side

(funnily enough, this check was partly the whole problem in the first place)

Big thanks to Stormalisk over on the tML discord for help identifying the issue.

Last edited:
Cool mod, always wanted to dye my weapons. But for some reason after I left Tmodloader and rejoined, the mouse cursor won't move. Can someone please help me?

Haven't been on Terraria for a hot minute but the bug fixes are definitely appreciated, and definitely draw me closer to playing the game again! This is probably the most "Must-have" aesthetic mod on the market!

Hey, someone has said this before but if you click out of tModLoader your character will be frozen and you have to Alt+F4 out of the game. Just letting you know, thanks.
Edit: Actually I think this glitch only happens when you first start it up because its now not a problem

Last edited:
Noob question, but is there any way to install this and the Shader Library without tModLoader? Apparently they have yet to update to 1.4 and I want to use this mod.

Does World Persistence mod work in the current tModLoader version? I feel like it's a mod that could easily get very buggy if not updated.

Last edited:
The ShaderLib README says it allows "Creation of custom shaders with programmed behaviours", could you elaborate on that?

I hope these, or at least some of these mods get updated to tModLoader 1.4. They are really useful mods!
I saw that there is a Github, so I will maybe try porting them sometime, but I haven't really coded terraria mods much.

Back
Top Bottom