tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Hi, I'm not sure if there is a bug with the mod or if you are still working on this, but while dying armors or accessories with the item customizer the items icon shows that it is dyed but, while equipped there is no sign of it being dyed I would like to know if you will soon make this a feature or if this is a bug that needs to be fixed or you don't mean for it to be dyed. I would like the dye to be seen while the armor/accessory is dyed with the item customizer. Thank you, hope you reply.-_-

Hi, I'm not sure if there is a bug with the mod or if you are still working on this, but while dying armors or accessories with the item customizer the items icon shows that it is dyed but, while equipped there is no sign of it being dyed I would like to know if you will soon make this a feature or if this is a bug that needs to be fixed or you don't mean for it to be dyed. I would like the dye to be seen while the armor/accessory is dyed with the item customizer. Thank you, hope you reply.-_-
See this post.

does this still work on the latest tmodloader and 1.3.3 update? oh btw does this work on other modded items?

nvm it works

Last edited:
As far as I can tell, it already works perfectly with it.
Unfortunately, held weapons aren't dyed for me either. Only when they are being used.
Screenshot 2016-09-29 18.00.15.png Screenshot 2016-09-29 18.00.23.png

On a side note, it seems that pets and light pets are getting dyed while you fire. Usually happens when their state changes or they collide with the world and are technically (by internal code) respawned.

Ok, here's a progress update:

...Actually, this is less of a progress update, and more of a non-progress update.
I'm still trying to work on updates and ShaderLib, but school and other things are really getting in the way.
Stuff'll happen eventually, probably... just don't count on it happening soon. Everything slows down during the school year anyway.

EDIT: @Dark-Assassin, @Lunatic Lobbyist this is because WeaponOut uses a projectile to show the weapons, and I added in a check which prevents dyeing if the weapon isn't in use. Sadly, this is required, as there currently isn't a hook that occurs directly after an item is used (otherwise I could do the same thing as I do for detecting child projectiles).

There's actually a bug in the current release where projectiles that don't find an appropriate dye on the first frame will continue to attempt to find one until one exists (leading to situations like @Dark-Assassin mentioned, where dye may override non-intended projectiles).

In a future version, I may be able to incorporate compatibility with WeaponOut by detecting the WeaponOut projectile and applying dye as needed.

Last edited:
Ok, here's a progress update:

...Actually, this is less of a progress update, and more of a non-progress update.
I'm still trying to work on updates and ShaderLib, but school and other things are really getting in the way.
Stuff'll happen eventually, probably... just don't count on it happening soon. Everything slows down during the school year anyway.
That's okay. School sucks.

Your item customizer mod is outdated, attempting to load it on the latest version of tModLoader causes this error, and automatically disable it.

Code:
This mod uses an old GlobalItem.PreDrawInWorld hook
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddGlobalItem(String name, GlobalItem globalItem)
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadGlobalItem(Type type)
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
  at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Any future plans to update this mod to the latest tmodloader version? I was severely disappointed when I made my set of mods and this one was forced to be disabled :p

Back
Top Bottom