tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

I mean when I use the mod, all the boss modded summon(from other mod, not this) won't even work.
Modded bosses while using this mod are working perfectly on my end. So your problem is probably being caused by another mod.

You'll need to post an error log, and/or a list of all the other mods you have enabled when this happens. Otherwise, your problem is nearly impossible to identify.

Having the same problem as Doomester over here: while this mod is enabled, modded boss summons aren't working. There are no error logs and the summoning item itself is consumed in the proccess, but the boss does not spawn. This problem only occurs in multiplayer.
I have these mods enabled:
AFK's Pets and More
Where's My Items
Omniswing
Will's Weapon Pack
All Blend
Dye Hard
Item Checklist
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Thorium
AlchemistNPC
Loot Bags
More Accessories
Wildlife Mod
Calamity
Chad's Furniture Mod
Qwerty's Bosses and Items
Our Stuff
Even More Modifiers
Cheat Sheet
Virtuous Weapon Pack
imkSushi's mod
Reduced Grinding
MaxStackPlus
Magic Storage
Which Mod is this From?
Luiafk
Recipe Browser
Helpful NPCs (Miner, Botanist and more)
Gore Galore
Fishing potions for sale
Bags Dealer
ShopWithItemSummoningBoss
Boss Checklist
Shaderlib
Infinity - Endless Items
Veinminer
Weaponout
Tremor
Shorter Respawn Time
All The Walls

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Can confirm that having Item Customizer enabled prevented me from spawning modded bosses. After disabling that mod, everything worked flawlessly.

Why is a mod like that even conflicting with boss spawns? Makes no sense to me.

for some reason i cannot use the item customizer item, it wont bring up the gui no matter what i do here's my modlist

[
"AlchemistNPC",
"AllBlend",
"Antisocial",
"ArmorHairDye",
"AutoTrash",
"BannerBonanza",
"BetterNightSky",
"BetterPaint",
"BetterYoyos",
"BossChecklist",
"BuffAF",
"BuildPlanner",
"CalamityAddon",
"CalamityMod",
"CheatSheet",
"Consolaria",
"CustomizableDefense",
"DALib",
"Disarray",
"DiscordRP",
"DyeEasy",
"DyeHard",
"EasierBossLoot",
"EER",
"ElementsAwoken",
"EMCmod",
"Fargowiltas",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"FKTModSettings",
"FreeDyes",
"GadgetBox",
"GoldensMisc",
"GoreGalore",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HelpfulHotkeys",
"HelpfulNPCs",
"HeroSickle",
"HEROsMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"Infinity",
"ItemCustomizer",
"ItemsBuffs",
"JoostMod",
"Limit",
"Loot",
"Luiafk",
"MagicStorage",
"MaxStackPlus",
"MechTransfer",
"MemesUnleashed",
"MoreAccessories",
"MoreChestLoot",
"Ocram",
"OmniSwing",
"op_sword",
"Project_C",
"PureSpirit",
"RecipeBrowser",
"ReducedGrinding",
"ReforgeArmor",
"SecretDyes",
"SerrariaModTwo",
"ShaderLib",
"Shapeshifter",
"ShorterRespawn",
"SolutionsMod",
"Split",
"StartWithBase",
"strdyerecipes",
"TeraBackup",
"ThoriumMod",
"ThreeDee",
"Tremor",
"Ultraconyx",
"VeinMiner",
"VexHotkeys",
"WheresMyItems",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF",
"ZLegendarys",
"ZoomOut"
]

Can confirm that having Item Customizer enabled prevented me from spawning modded bosses. After disabling that mod, everything worked flawlessly.

Why is a mod like that even conflicting with boss spawns? Makes no sense to me.

It's a shame this happens. Item Customizer is one of my favorite mods and it's such a shame to not be able to use it along with other content mods because of this :/

I can confirm that currently if Item Customizer is used while playing multiplayer, Calamity and Fargo's Summon items will not work properly, and will consume the item.
Tested bunch of different combinations of mods and my final test included only these three. (Item Customizer Calamity and Fargo's)
This issue can be circumvented with use of an npc spawning/cheat mod or other game manipulation, but the mod I'm using for that causes bosses to spawn in withing a few meters, and consequently deal contact damage.

Here's what's different about using the two mod's summoning items:
In the case of Fargo's summons you can summon the boss but the instant you deal any sort of damage to the boss it instantaneously disappears.
In the case of Calamity, It makes the 'boss summon roar' noise, but nothing happens.

Here's to hoping for a solution!
...and that this forum isn't dead now lmao

Just a minor bug I found, in the item customiser mod; If you are on a rope, colored items do not show as colored, when used.

If you have a prefix that effects knockback on a weapon and put it in the item customizer, the knockback bonus will rise extremely rapidly until it gets to +Infinity%

EDIT: it resets when you relog though

Here's an Item Customizer bug.

An entity of mine, (A summon, a Pet, a Light Pet, or, I have a modded item that summons a "follower" of sorts, etc.) that may have a set vanity dye, will change it's dye to that of a Weapon that has been customized, that has a lot of projectiles on the screen. (E.G, I have a weapon with a decent speed that fires projectiles that is Customized with Grim Dye. My pet with their own dye [not customized] will change it's dye to Grim, because of my projectiles.) I have seen it revert back to it's dyed form, although, this is rare, and only my Light Pet seems to be able to fix itself. (My game is heavily modded, but it seems like a bug on this end.)

Hey, the inventory sprites seem to be working, but the actual items stay the same. I've tried this with vanilla items as well as modded, is there anything I'm missing? (I have Shader Library)

Shader Library is way outdated, :(
I really would like being able to customise minions because sometimes they are the same as enemies (Eyes) and can be hard to keep track of.
TGM's mods are all incredibly useful improvements and it's a shame they no longer work (I am even on 10.1.5 and they're still oudated)

Shader Library is way outdated, :(
I really would like being able to customise minions because sometimes they are the same as enemies (Eyes) and can be hard to keep track of.
TGM's mods are all incredibly useful improvements and it's a shame they no longer work (I am even on 10.1.5 and they're still oudated)
Darn... I was really hoping that it would be something I could fix... Wasted a Strange Plant T^T And it doesn't even have a sell value! At least I can still rename

I've been away for several months, waiting for the 1.4 update before jumping back in but a new 64Bit Tmodloader was too good to pass up.
I've found a lot of stuff I used don't work for the newer Tmodloaders (I am purposefully not updating past 10.1.5 because Spirit Mod doesn't work anymore)
I want to look into a way to update these older mods, because I'm not sure if the creators are active anymore

Spirit Mod was good, but it's really not good enough to warrant missing out on basically every other mod out there.

Spirit Mod was good, but it's really not good enough to warrant missing out on basically every other mod out there.
I mean, you're not really missing out since not only is Spirit in the process of being updated, but loads of mods still work just fine on old TModLoader 0.10.X

Back
Top Bottom