tModLoader Thanos Infinity Gauntlet Mod

Shelterreria

Terrarian
The Infinity Gauntlet Mod is something I've been working on a while (yes it was lost when the servers went down #LostModGang) and now it is finally getting to a point that I should probably have a way to get feedback and post info about updates - so here's this post!

No the mod is not finished, yes all of the sprites are pretty bad, I'm still working on the mod. Everything listed is subject to change.
You cannot actually use the gauntlet yet! If something else doesn't work, remember: this is not a finished mod.

Some general things to know:

-If you want you can give yourself all the items in the mod with CheatSheet, that's the only way to get most of it (for now)
-Currently the main crafting station is the Hellforge, but I will make my own eventually
-Mod is currently only available through the mod browser

Each Infinity Stone has an object it originates from - here is all the information you need on them.

Strange Orb - Holds the Power Stone. Currently unobtainable. (Accessory)
-Multiplies all damage by 1.5
-Ranged weapons have a 70% chance to not consume ammo

Tesseract - Holds the Space Stone. Has a 0.025% chance to drop from the Moon Lord. (Accessory)
-Gives flight and faster movement speed

Aether - Holds the Reality Stone. Currently unobtainable. (Accessory)
-Negates fall damage
-Gives a chance for enemies to drop extra coins
-Gives you a longer coin pickup range
-Gives a discount in shops

Prized Possession - Holds the Soul Stone. Can be crafted with wood, enjoy that while it lasts. (Accessory)
-Heals you over time

Mystic Eye - Holds the Time Stone. Currently unobtainable. (Accessory)
-Gives 3 extra mana stars
-Skips nights

Alien Scepter - Holds the Mind Stone. Currently unobtainable.
-Does over 160 damage
-Shoots a beam out of it

Each of the Infinity Stones has a unique use:

Power Stone - Kills you. What, did you think you were strong enough to use it? (Will be used with high level armor equipped)
Space Stone - Click anywhere with it to teleport to the cursor.
Reality Stone - Gives you the ability to manipulate gravity for 60 seconds.
Soul Stone - Summons a Magic Lantern.
Time Stone - (Currently does not work)
Mind Stone - Makes all weak-minded enemies peaceful for 60 seconds.

Have feedback? Suggestions? Ideas? Feel free to reply to this with what you think!

8/17/2020 Edit
The last time I updated and worked on the mod was around a year ago... Life got busy :/ but I want to get back to this. I have two other people who will be contributing to the mod, and I think we can really get it going. Can't wait to update it!

Last edited:
Nice, although I'd suggest that with the Power Stone you can only use it with Endgame armor. Considering the fact that it'd be basically useless since it just kills you.

It is an accessory so it only skips nights if you are wearing it! If you don't want to skip nights, you just dont have to wear it.
what if a person has a "Fargos eqpuipable inventory" or something along the lines of that? (cus i do lol)

The Infinity Gauntlet Mod is something I've been working on a while (yes it was lost when the servers went down #LostModGang) and now it is finally getting to a point that I should probably have a way to get feedback and post info about updates - so here's this post!

No the mod is not finished, yes all of the sprites are pretty bad, I'm still working on the mod. Everything listed is subject to change.
You cannot actually use the gauntlet yet! If something else doesn't work, remember: this is not a finished mod.

Some general things to know:

-If you want you can give yourself all the items in the mod with CheatSheet, that's the only way to get most of it (for now)
-Currently the main crafting station is the Hellforge, but I will make my own eventually
-Mod is currently only available through the mod browser

Each Infinity Stone has an object it originates from - here is all the information you need on them.

Strange Orb - Holds the Power Stone. Currently unobtainable. (Accessory)
-Multiplies all damage by 1.5
-Ranged weapons have a 70% chance to not consume ammo

Tesseract - Holds the Space Stone. Has a 0.025% chance to drop from the Moon Lord. (Accessory)
-Gives flight and faster movement speed

Aether - Holds the Reality Stone. Currently unobtainable. (Accessory)
-Negates fall damage
-Gives a chance for enemies to drop extra coins
-Gives you a longer coin pickup range
-Gives a discount in shops

Prized Possession - Holds the Soul Stone. Can be crafted with wood, enjoy that while it lasts. (Accessory)
-Heals you over time

Mystic Eye - Holds the Time Stone. Currently unobtainable. (Accessory)
-Gives 3 extra mana stars
-Skips nights

Alien Scepter - Holds the Mind Stone. Currently unobtainable.
-Does over 160 damage
-Shoots a beam out of it

Each of the Infinity Stones has a unique use:

Power Stone - Kills you. What, did you think you were strong enough to use it? (Will be used with high level armor equipped)
Space Stone - Click anywhere with it to teleport to the cursor.
Reality Stone - Gives you the ability to manipulate gravity for 60 seconds.
Soul Stone - Summons a Magic Lantern.
Time Stone - (Currently does not work)
Mind Stone - Makes all weak-minded enemies peaceful for 60 seconds.

Have feedback? Suggestions? Ideas? Feel free to reply to this with what you think!

8/17/2020 Edit
The last time I updated and worked on the mod was around a year ago... Life got busy :/ but I want to get back to this. I have two other people who will be contributing to the mod, and I think we can really get it going. Can't wait to update it!
ok but what does the actual gauntlet do? me and my friends have been trying to figure out how to use it. its kinda obsolete at the moment bc there are two other infinity gauntlets from other mods.

Back
Top Bottom