1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatrickTravis

PatrickTravis Terrarian

That feeling when you and your friends are fighting skeletron for the 1st time but leave your potions behind. Am I Right or am I wrong Terraians? Post your thoughts here and tell me what you think

images.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  2. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

Hey Patrick, :)

I know you are pretty new here, so you may be a bit unfamiliar with sort of our forum etiquette for what warrants a thread or not. Generally speaking, this sort of off-the-cuff sharings of minor experiences or thoughts are more appropriate for posting on your profile.

Especially in the major sections like Cross-Platform talk, we prefer if threads have more substance, something that people can actually discuss . . . in this case, now that you've shared, there isn't much else to say, now is there? :)

3. PatrickTravis

PatrickTravis Terrarian

sorry it was something I had on my mind that i thought was clever and more people read fourms then new peoples profiles

4. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

It may be clever. :)

But with that said, you would be surprised. This forum's profiles get TONS of activity, and they do so by following the profile post feed, which shows all poster's content, not just popular members. So please keep it there in the future, and in time, you will become a bit more known!

I'm going to close this thread though; if you like, you can repost the sentiment on your profile!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.