Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this include missing world's?
[doublepost=1513363589,1513363379][/doublepost]
Reds Wings become just a plain pair of wings with either +3 or +4 defense. Mine converted fine and I still have them on my character. Lost permanent flight but still better than nothing.

Not sure, but better safe than sorry. Just include your specific issue as well please? :)

For anyone with a conversion issue or crash or hangup:

Can you please send the following info to either myself or @ClearConscious :

• What your specific save conversion issue was (details are good)
  • Age of your saves
  • What platform they were created on (for PS4, be specific... Pro vs normal etc)
  • What specific PS4 platform are you using when doing the conversion
Thanks!

I got Terraria for the PS4 when it was released back in 2015 I believe, so the saves would be that old - however I was actively playing and saving on them less than a week prior to the update.

They were created on the basic PS4.

My current system software is up to date, 5.03.

Initially what happened, was the progress bar for the legacy save conversion would get about halfway, with text reading "player conversion" when the application would crash. It did this every time.

I performed ClearConscious fix, where I deleted the application and the system files (seeing that they were already saved to the cloud) and did a fresh install of the updated application.

After that, it plays perfectly normal; but my saves are not there, player or world. Every time I attempt to access my saves on the cloud, it crashes a few seconds in.

I had a single player file, and I believe 6 world files all small map sized except for 2 which were the largest size.

I have ample room available on my HDD, over 60GB.

If you or Clear need any other info, let me know.

I got Terraria for the PS4 when it was released back in 2015 I believe, so the saves would be that old - however I was actively playing and saving on them less than a week prior to the update.

Initially what happened, was the progress bar for the legacy save conversion would get about halfway, with text reading "player conversion" when the application would crash. It did this every time.

I performed ClearConscious fix, where I deleted the application and the system files (seeing that they were already saved to the cloud) and did a fresh install of the updated application.

After that, it plays perfectly normal; but my saves are not there, player or world. Every time I attempt to access my saves on the cloud, it crashes a few seconds in.

I had a single player file, and I believe 6 world files all small map sized except for 2 which were the largest size.

Thanks - still on the basic PS4?

Throwing this out there, can you still go into someone's map on multiplayer, give them items and then exit without saving so that they get the items, and you don't lose them either?

As sick as it makes me to start over, of someone we're willing to give me the Ocram Mask and Trophy, and a set of Vampire's Knives I would be far, far less salty about having to start over from scratch and losing everything.

How long do you think it will take for the Xbox one update to be approved?(I don't mind rough estimates)
Well it will hopefully take at most a week from when it was submitted (we don’t know that) so it could come out earlier than we expect. If it doesn’t come out by next week then I’ll expect it to come out the week after and obviously be a bit annoyed

Well it will hopefully take at most a week from when it was submitted (we don’t know that) so it could come out earlier than we expect. If it doesn’t come out by next week then I’ll expect it to come out the week after and obviously be a bit annoyed
I hope it comes out sooner to be honest

Could you send us your save data, we have instructions included in this post: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-transition-and-workaround-faq.64292/

This also includes anyone that might be having crashes, save data conversion issues, etc.

Last edited:
Um, I was under the impression the whole point of the rebuild update was to make everything the same. If the rest of the UI is now identical, is it that outrageous to think the visual settings should be as well?
I personally don't think it was a good move to change the crafting menus since the old one was meant for consoles

Guys. They don't know when it'll pass through Microsoft Certification. It can range from a week to about 3 weeks. They have no way of knowing cause it's Microsoft's Certification, only Microsoft could answer that. And they won't.

I'm playing on PC, but thanks a lot for your work. It's fantastic news, and I can't wait for another one - with spidey\corruption furniture and other staff.
I have already developed my new castle, and it requires statues could be toggle left to right.

Take your time, take some weekend, but please don't forget - statues it's important!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom