Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be safe to assume that the team will want to take a close look at the emerging issues on PS4 for the XB1 build on top of whatever MS feeds back, if anything. Too many moving parts to even hazard a guess right now - and that doesn't even count that MS will get back to 505 whenever they do, not a second before.

I think it would be safe to assume that the team will want to take a close look at the emerging issues on PS4 for the XB1 build on top of whatever MS feeds back, if anything. Too many moving parts to even hazard a guess right now - and that doesn't even count that MS will get back to 505 whenever they do, not a second before.
That's quite fair and nicely worded

Maybe it's where I also play the PC version, but.. I see nothing wrong with the UI, crafting, controls, etc.

Occasionally, it'll lag for a second or so - but it's essentially PC Terraria.

Now if only we can get my old saves to download from the cloud and convert over, we'll be fine.

Yes now I’m worried as to wether we can even dream of getting it next week

Can someone help me?
Every time the blood moon comes and tints everything red, split-screen makes the leader only have 50% of their screen.
The same with Lunar Events and anything that tints the the screen a different color.
Again, this is only split-screen problem.
Please tell me what to do I HATE IT!!!!:mad:

Can someone help me?
Every time the blood moon comes and tints everything red, split-screen makes the leader only have 50% of their screen.
The same with Lunar Events and anything that tints the the screen a different color.
Again, this is only split-screen problem.
Please tell me what to do I HATE IT!!!!:mad:

Screenshot please? Even a pic with a phone is fine.

Screenshot please? Even a pic with a phone is fine.

Same issue with all nighttime co-op play. Already submitted bug report.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1513359668527.jpg
    FB_IMG_1513359668527.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 208
Same issue with all nighttime co-op play. Already submitted bug report.

So is a good description that it is "squeezing" the top player's screen. It isn't cut off as much as it looks "squished"...yeah?

So is a good description that it is "squeezing" the top player's screen. It isn't cut off as much as it looks "squished"...yeah?
Yes. Horizontal squish and a change of color. It seems to have lost green. My main floor of the house should be Green torches. Also my character (bottom screen) is all dyed green.

Yes. Horizontal squish and a change of color. It seems to have lost green. My main floor of the house should be Green torches. Also my character (bottom screen) is all dyed green.

Exact same issue, please fix soon!;(

Thanks much - delivered that screen and your descriptions straight into the team. They will get it sorted - though, admittedly, that will come behind the critical issues like save conversion issues and any crashes. Sorry about that, hang in there!

hey does anybody know how to go into a private session cause everytime i play with my friend a random just shows up i cant find a button showing to make the world private.

hey does anybody know how to go into a private session cause everytime i play with my friend a random just shows up i cant find a button showing to make the world private.

Sessions should at the very least be limited to your friends list, I think? Jotted down the question, and adding it to my ongoing list of feedback if the option doesn't exist.

thanks because everytime it would be people with just op things (i started a new world with my friends)

did this thread actually start on the 6th? i find it odd that the 2nd post is from yesterday 12/14/17 over a week before someone noticed the 1.3 update? Also i never knew that many people played couch co-op still its quite a shock.

did this thread actually start on the 6th? i find it odd that the 2nd post is from yesterday 12/14/17 over a week before someone noticed the 1.3 update? Also i never knew that many people played couch co-op still its quite a shock.

That is because the Thread was created and edited long before it has been released publically. The Developers and Forum Staff have access to private sections of the Forum where we are able to create drafts for announcements before they become public. That is the reason you are seeing the date on the 6th, since this Thread was actually created on the 6th and made public on the 14th.

That is because the Thread was created and edited long before it has been released publically. The Developers and Forum Staff have access to private sections of the Forum where we are able to create drafts for announcements before they become public. That is the reason you are seeing the date on the 6th, since this Thread was actually created on the 6th and made public on the 14th.
So did the staff start writing this regardless of the update not being out yet?
Odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom