1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Loki, Dec 6, 2017.

1. RedTheDemon

RedTheDemon Terrarian

Sony is less needy

2. The Goblin Tinkler

The Goblin Tinkler Terrarian

So probably another week for Xbox.

3. RichardWayne

RichardWayne Terrarian

Can't play it. Game crashes every time I try and load it during the legacy conversion process. Frustrating.

And yes, I have already reported it.

FutureFilmsHD and Moat like this.
  4. BattleDragon45

BattleDragon45 Skeletron Prime

Why do I turn to stone when I enter my main world?

Moat likes this.
  5. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Eye of Cthulhu

Can't wait to jump on once the updates complete

6. RichardWayne

RichardWayne Terrarian

Reinstalled, and deleted all saves - and now it crashes on trying to access cloud saves. Le sigh.

Moat likes this.
  7. The Solar God

The Solar God Skeletron Prime

I heard that. PlayStation is not superior, you guys just got off lucky that you don’t have to wait because of a stupid bug that delayed Xbox even further

XoArK and Running with scissors like this.
  8. Lionoflight00

Lionoflight00 Terrarian

YESSSS i have been playing on ps4 and 3 for about 3-4 years now im so excited

9. RichardWayne

RichardWayne Terrarian

The whole superiority argument is stupid. It's the same friggin' game on both consoles.

And at this point, getting the update earlier is pointless seeing that it crashes every time converting my save files over.

Abyss Raider, XoArK and Moat like this.
  10. ClearConscious

ClearConscious Community Manager Staff Member Pipeworks Studio

How many worlds do you have? What size?

11. Cherryblossom

Cherryblossom Terrarian

That happened to me too, what I ended up doing was removing my armor and making a new world where I spawned near some slimes that killed me and I was able to move again.

BattleDragon45 likes this.
  12. RichardWayne

RichardWayne Terrarian

It's been awhile since playing, but I believe I had about 6 worlds. All except for about 2 were the huge size.

Now when I watch the progress bar for the legacy conversion - the text it freezes on is "Converting Players" - which I only had one player account.

I deleted my saves hoping it would help, and it did - I can start and play it now, but then it crashes on trying to access both cloud player saves and world saves.

I even completely uninstalled Terraria and reinstalled it from scratch.

Moat likes this.
  13. Kazzymodus

Kazzymodus Lunatic Cultist

Fly, my pretties! Fly fly fly!

InstaFiz likes this.
  14. BattleDragon45

BattleDragon45 Skeletron Prime

Thx it works!

15. ReusableLime20

ReusableLime20 Slime Collector

The only reason I choose Xbox over Playstation is because of Halo. I wasn't really serious, that's where the strikethrough comes in. Have fun playing your copies.

Abyss Raider likes this.
  16. Cherryblossom

Cherryblossom Terrarian

While you're in the main options menu on the bottom left there will be zoom in zoom out buttons (mine were left trigger and right trigger on classic console controls)

17. MeduZka (RUS)

MeduZka (RUS) Steampunker

JESUUS CHRIST!IT FINALLY OUT

18. JellyMantis

JellyMantis Skeletron

Yay, but for Xbox awww

19. ThePoptartPegasus

ThePoptartPegasus Terrarian

HYPE! :D

Enjoy the update, my PS4 friends. <3

The Solar God likes this.
  20. ZangBa

ZangBa Terrarian

My maps have been converting for like an hour. Is this normal?