1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Loki, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Mom

Mom Terrarian

The way I'm looking at this situation is the ps4 people are doing some QA testing for us xbox players. I know that won't truly work but don't hate I'm looking for the positive things in this situation

XoArK likes this.
  2. ClearConscious

ClearConscious Community Manager Staff Member Pipeworks Studio

If you have a lot of worlds that are big, it can take a long time.

Mom likes this.
  3. ZangBa

ZangBa Terrarian

OK no problem. So how screwed am I if I closed and reopened the game thinking it was stuck? It looks like it just picked up from where it left off. I have 1 world that is absolutely massive since I remade Castlevania in it, so that's probably what's taking so long.

4. The Solar God

The Solar God Skeletron Prime

That doesn’t make me feel any better, that’s just gonna make me feel like you were chosen over us for early access which is not in any way true

XoArK likes this.
  5. Mom

Mom Terrarian

You are my hero I want to see some screen shots of that castlevania creation

6. TheUglyPrince

TheUglyPrince Terrarian

I deleted everything in preparation... now just waiting to start from scratch now. WOOHOO!

7. ZangBa

ZangBa Terrarian

It was featured on the old Terraria forums a long time ago back on the PS3 version. I don't know if this forum archived any of those old topics. Regardless of that, I have a video of it here:

Mom likes this.
  8. jerry aquino

jerry aquino Terrarian

I am so happy that came so fast!! How about in old gen like ps3 when is the release date??

9. ReusableLime20

ReusableLime20 Slime Collector

Never for old gen consoles.

10. Mom

Mom Terrarian

Oh thank God my brother has a ps4 I just traded my console for a bit until xbox gets 1.3 ya

11. Atom Kuro

Atom Kuro Terrarian

Yeah, it's almost 2018. Get a newer console.

12. YaBoiJeffery

YaBoiJeffery Official Terrarian

Wow, kinda hyped for mobile 1.3 now

13. NeonCreeper246

NeonCreeper246 Terrarian

I was on gta5, saw this!
    Terraria: update file installed.
    BOI;(:naughty:

14. DeemoVSMoonLord

DeemoVSMoonLord Terrarian

Why is Xbox always behind in everything? We literally always lose.

15. RichardWayne

RichardWayne Terrarian

Just looking for a good hot fix so my files can transfer without crashing

16. Stanicek3

Stanicek3 Plantera

Darn I was hoping to have Golem down before the update. Great job on the update, though! Time to move to a new world and at least have a fresh 1.3 Hardmode.

NeonCreeper246 likes this.
  17. It may not be out on my preferred console but I'm happy nonetheless.

18. The Goblin Tinkler

The Goblin Tinkler Terrarian

Are people experiencing problems of any kind starting from scratch?

19. Doolter Jr

Doolter Jr Terrarian

Will there be The Old Ones Army on console ever or will it be in this update

20. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Old One's Army will come in a later update. It is not part of the current update which released for PS4.

Doolter Jr likes this.