Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:

@ Anyone having save conversion issues. Just got this from PW in regards to what happens to your saves in case of issues, crashes, etc with the conversion process:

On the live version we don't delete legacy saves. The conversion process is just trying to make one of our saves that replicates the same world or player. They are kept untouched as backups -- in case that is consolation to anybody who had conversion troubles.
So when we hotfix they should be there - provided the player has not deleted their saves.

So - if you are having conversion issues, don't delete those saves if you still want to have them.

Adding this to the OP.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:

@ Anyone having save conversion issues. Just got this from PW in regards to what happens to your saves in case of issues, crashes, etc with the conversion process:

So - if you are having conversion issues, don't delete those saves if you still want to have them.

Adding this to the OP.

I did delete my saves, but they are still accessible on the cloud. However, my game also crashes trying to access my cloud save as well.

This is still very troubling to me, because A I don't want to lose my current worlds, and B I want my Ocram Mask and Trophy.

Really wish the conversion process had been better vetted before this updated rolled out. :/

Really wish the conversion process had been better vetted before this updated rolled out.

Not sure what else to say other than it was vetted pretty hardcore - even taking measures that I haven't seen before in requesting that players send in external saves to try all sorts of permutations and combinations - as everyone pretty much guessed that this would be the toughest part of things. That said, clearly there is an issue here for at least some folks that slipped past that net. The good news is that the worlds are intact unless deleted, so once PW sorts out said issue, things should be back to normal.

Extremely sorry you have had trouble though, of course - the team will stay on top of it and get it sorted.

I cannot download any maps from cloud save, it throws an error every time.

Can you provide more info? What error message? Did you file this with the Bug Link in the OP?

Oh my god ive been waiting forever for this! Even though im on xbox one this is the best news ive heard all week! Im glad atleast PS4 gets in on the action and xbox is right behind it. I was just waiting to hear about the submission. Thank you to the people that have been working all this time to bring 1.3 to consoles, and im sure ill be back to compliment you all once i play it for myself ! Everyones going to be thrilled about this.

Not sure what else to say other than it was vetted pretty hardcore - even taking measures that I haven't seen before in requesting that players send in external saves to try all sorts of permutations and combinations - as everyone pretty much guessed that this would be the toughest part of things. That said, clearly there is an issue here for at least some folks that slipped past that net. The good news is that the worlds are intact unless deleted, so once PW sorts out said issue, things should be back to normal.

Extremely sorry you have had trouble though, of course - the team will stay on top of it and get it sorted.

Can you provide more info? What error message? Did you file this with the Bug Link in the OP?

I sent in my save because I knew for sure one of my maps was going to be trouble. I guess I'm just unlucky, I don't know what to do.

I'm so hyped for Terraria on the Switch, can't wait !
You've done an amazing work Re-logic & Pipework !
Hope you win GameAward one day, that would be a AMAZING one :D
Have a nice day ! - Xiarno

For all you console players that plan on starting a new world: if you haven't already, then do consider to play on Expert Mode. It will be difficult at first, but over time the bigger amounts of dropped cash and higher odds for rare items to drop combined with the expert-exclusive items will ensure that you won't go back to old, regular Terraria very easy again. I know, because ever since we got 1.3 for PC 2 1/2 years ago I've almost exclusively played in Expert Mode.

Já tem bug
[doublepost=1513294850,1513294815][/doublepost]Lua de sangue travou minha tela no multiplayer

Was excited to update and play and within the first few minutes i already saw so much things i don't like. WTF with the long loading? Also now it take forever to make or delete a world. Not having quick slot really suck too. Also game randomly freeze every few minutes... It took you guys months for squashing bugs and you somehow missed such an obvious one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom