1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Loki, Dec 6, 2017.

1. rush86

rush86 Terrarian

Na. Also thanks for this update pipe works, its incredible.

2. xXDiamondDogXx

xXDiamondDogXx Skeletron Prime

I hope Xbox One's comes within the week.

3. Techdude594

Techdude594 Skeletron Prime

Yes! Now, bring us the Switch version soon, that's what I'm really excited for!

BONESAW214 likes this.
  4. Pikpokpete0009

Pikpokpete0009 Terrarian

Hey, that’s what I like to see! I’m ready to dig, fight, explore, and build. Merry Christmas, Terraria Team!

Unit One likes this.
  5. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:

@ Anyone having save conversion issues. Just got this from PW in regards to what happens to your saves in case of issues, crashes, etc with the conversion process:

So - if you are having conversion issues, don't delete those saves if you still want to have them.

Adding this to the OP.

Superior Fiend and Unit One like this.
  6. Adsefer

Adsefer Terrarian

Any chance you guys will put the inventory and crafting menus back to how they were because they are impossible to use in splitscreen. And why remove pinch to zoom? You cant even remap it back to pinch to zoom for some reason.

7. RichardWayne

RichardWayne Terrarian

I did delete my saves, but they are still accessible on the cloud. However, my game also crashes trying to access my cloud save as well.

This is still very troubling to me, because A I don't want to lose my current worlds, and B I want my Ocram Mask and Trophy.

Really wish the conversion process had been better vetted before this updated rolled out. :/

Moat likes this.
  8. ogpanda

ogpanda Terrarian

I cannot download any maps from cloud save, it throws an error every time.

Moat likes this.
  9. ZangBa

ZangBa Terrarian

I've reached hour 3 of map conversion and the bar hasn't budged. I have a feeling this will never convert.

XoArK and Moat like this.
  10. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Not sure what else to say other than it was vetted pretty hardcore - even taking measures that I haven't seen before in requesting that players send in external saves to try all sorts of permutations and combinations - as everyone pretty much guessed that this would be the toughest part of things. That said, clearly there is an issue here for at least some folks that slipped past that net. The good news is that the worlds are intact unless deleted, so once PW sorts out said issue, things should be back to normal.

Extremely sorry you have had trouble though, of course - the team will stay on top of it and get it sorted.

Can you provide more info? What error message? Did you file this with the Bug Link in the OP?

XoArK likes this.
  11. CantQuitThisLife

CantQuitThisLife Terrarian

Oh my god ive been waiting forever for this! Even though im on xbox one this is the best news ive heard all week! Im glad atleast PS4 gets in on the action and xbox is right behind it. I was just waiting to hear about the submission. Thank you to the people that have been working all this time to bring 1.3 to consoles, and im sure ill be back to compliment you all once i play it for myself ! Everyones going to be thrilled about this.

12. ZangBa

ZangBa Terrarian

I sent in my save because I knew for sure one of my maps was going to be trouble. I guess I'm just unlucky, I don't know what to do.

13. Xiarno

Xiarno Official Terrarian

I'm so hyped for Terraria on the Switch, can't wait !
    You've done an amazing work Re-logic & Pipework !
    Hope you win GameAward one day, that would be a AMAZING one :D
    Have a nice day ! - Xiarno

14. OneOnlyDan

OneOnlyDan Plantera

For all you console players that plan on starting a new world: if you haven't already, then do consider to play on Expert Mode. It will be difficult at first, but over time the bigger amounts of dropped cash and higher odds for rare items to drop combined with the expert-exclusive items will ensure that you won't go back to old, regular Terraria very easy again. I know, because ever since we got 1.3 for PC 2 1/2 years ago I've almost exclusively played in Expert Mode.

15. Shroomite

Shroomite Steampunker

I'm so happy right now! Except i'm on Xbox, but at least its coming within the next day or so!
    I've been waiting for almost 2 years XD

CantQuitThisLife likes this.
  16. ClearConscious

ClearConscious Community Manager Staff Member Pipeworks Studio

Sent you a PM.

17. Dxdxdx

Dxdxdx Terrarian

Já tem bug
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 14, 2017 ---
    Lua de sangue travou minha tela no multiplayer

18. TheStar05

TheStar05 Terrarian

I’ve waited long for this! Even though Xbox has a small delay, excited!

19. Superior Fiend

Superior Fiend Skeletron Prime

Well it only took Sony 2 days so it shouldn't take that long for xbox

20. Darkraiders

Darkraiders Terrarian

Was excited to update and play and within the first few minutes i already saw so much things i don't like. WTF with the long loading? Also now it take forever to make or delete a world. Not having quick slot really suck too. Also game randomly freeze every few minutes... It took you guys months for squashing bugs and you somehow missed such an obvious one...